ReportFrog

ReportFrog

by Lantan Software

Daily and weekly email reports that help you manage your store

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a small team running a seasonal high volume commerce business. Staying on top of the numbers is always a challenge. ReportFrog is one of my favorite tools for providing concise, easy to read quickly, high level feedback on how our business to going. Receiving the daily and weekly updates is a key part of keeping things running smoothly - and we don't even have to think about it! love it!

Sgpshop17

Give us a good overall view of daily views and sales orders

Classic Select

I appreciate Report Frog - it helps me and my partners get a quick snapshot of the daily and weekly business at my account. I don't have to create reports for my European partners, they get the emails and I am free to do other things!

Www Healthfreakstore Com

absolutely love this app! i love that they send out email notifications on the progress of my store!

Billy Bones Club

Awesome update on your business daily or weekly for all team members, helps you realise your progress

Subversive

I LOVE ReportFrog's daily and weekly summaries, they have motivated me to do better by constantly seeing the comparison of each day's sale to the previous year. By far my favorite app!

Glengerreyn Com

Great data delivered to my inbox. Keeps us focused on what we need to do daily to boost sales. Thank you

Pa Wilds Conservation Shop

Great app! Easy to use and it delivers the insights I need each day to my email box. Also love that it gives comparisons to last year's revenues.

Conectme

Very nice app. Clean interface, effective reports and easy to use. I recommend it.

Thegoodspirit

There isn't always time to check all the reports on Shopify. So I like having this to force me to look at that information on a daily basis in my inbox.
Previous 1