ReportFrog

ReportFrog

by Lantan Software

Daily and weekly email reports that help you manage your store

Madam Glam

This App is not working anymore. No support offered by the developer. Stay away from this app! do not install it!

Jekyll and Hide UK

We used them for a long time, then their app suddenly went offline, and we had no use of it for approx a month, with us still being charged. We have emailed support about 5 times, with no answer!! Terrible

Orange Mud, LLC

Use to love it, but it quit working over a week ago. I've reached out and haven't heard back, deleted and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. Guessing they shut it down.

Eagle Eyes Optics

The reporting system has been down over 5 days now. So far, the company does not care to keep their client informed about anything whether the issue is being fixed or when we could expect the system to work again. Anyone there?

ILSE JACOBSEN HORNBAEK®

Overall works OK. The reports are sometimes not accurate due to returns being credited back to customers. It can happen that the figures are not accurate because of this.

Customer service is absolutely useless. I have tried to reach them for a week now and still no answer back. We are paying for the service, but no reports have been sent in a week.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a small team running a seasonal high volume commerce business. Staying on top of the numbers is always a challenge. ReportFrog is one of my favorite tools for providing concise, easy to read quickly, high level feedback on how our business to going. Receiving the daily and weekly updates is a key part of keeping things running smoothly - and we don't even have to think about it! love it!

Sgpshop17

Give us a good overall view of daily views and sales orders

Classic Select

I appreciate Report Frog - it helps me and my partners get a quick snapshot of the daily and weekly business at my account. I don't have to create reports for my European partners, they get the emails and I am free to do other things!

Www Healthfreakstore Com

absolutely love this app! i love that they send out email notifications on the progress of my store!

Billy Bones Club

Awesome update on your business daily or weekly for all team members, helps you realise your progress

Previous 1 3