ReportFrog

ReportFrog

by Lantan Software

Daily and weekly email reports that help you manage your store

Subversive

I LOVE ReportFrog's daily and weekly summaries, they have motivated me to do better by constantly seeing the comparison of each day's sale to the previous year. By far my favorite app!

Glengerreyn Com

Great data delivered to my inbox. Keeps us focused on what we need to do daily to boost sales. Thank you

Pa Wilds Conservation Shop

Updated Review: We had great success with this app for just over a year, until it stopped working about a week ago. We no longer receive reports and cannot access our account page via Shopify (we are directed to a blank error page). I have made contact via their support channels and have not received any help- not enough a confirmation email that I submitted a ticket. We paid for a full year subscription and now it is almost as if they have disappeared. Not good.

Conectme

Very nice app. Clean interface, effective reports and easy to use. I recommend it.

Thegoodspirit

There isn't always time to check all the reports on Shopify. So I like having this to force me to look at that information on a daily basis in my inbox.

Lolly Boo

A brilliant app with really useful stats each day, for a very reasonable price

Klatch Coffee Roasting

Love this service, helps us out tremendously on a daily basis right from our inbox.

Kapow Meggings Usa

Good app, clean reports, cost friendly

Wild Nature Aust

This report is my everyday inspiration!.
Highly recommended.

Ukrainian Shop

Love this app! The email reports are just what I was looking for. ReportFrog's customer service is great and the price is nice. Would definitely recommend it.