Represent

Represent

by Represent.com

All-in-one fulfillment solution for apparel, no upfront cost

And Above All

If there was an option for ZERO stars I would select it. As is my practice, I placed an order for a t-shirt from this company as a test of both service and quality. All I will comment on today is service since I had to cancel the order because the improper sku came up as a small when I ordered an XL. I canceled an initial order, refunded my money and replaced it. Everything looked good until I went to fulfill the order and, once again, the sku was improperly targeted as a SMALL not an XL. I clicked on the customer service email and found nothing more than an error message saying the app blocked the server. The moment I complete this review I will be deleting the REPRESENT app from my Shopify store never again to be bothered by this kind of incompetence. STAY AWAY FROM REPRESENT

Smalwaukee

doesnt open well in shopify as re: adding new products...goes back to the original & offers no path to get to other products...this design app is more confusing than others...also color selection of tees very limited

Iconic Girls

So I've been testing 4 different print on demand apps by ordering the sample to see who will do the great work, I've ordered black sweatshirt and with a really simple icon (4cm x 4cm) on the left side of the sweatshirt, it wasn't any complex illustration.

When I've received it was so POOR quality, I couldn't understand how they could make it like that because as I've said icon was so simple in terms of design.

My experience is so bad, I've thought of the first that this company cares about their FIRST customers, if I haven't ordered a sample, my customer would receive a poor quality sweatshirt.

Monkeybumpsclothing

It took some time before I stumbled across Represent, It seems to be much better then other fulliment companies.

Hustle2

Excellent provider for printed tees. Our t-shirts have been really high quality! Support is pretty helpful and quick to respond. Looking forward to new products in the future.

Seacoast Fashions

Software works great. Creating products is super easy. Received a sample tshirt and it looked great, good detail and quality on artwork. Price on phone cases a bit too high though, and if they carried baseball caps in the future that would be nice, as long as price is reasonable. Overall i would highly recommend them.

Essential Oil Style

I have 5 dropshipping companies plugged into my store REPRESENT offers the best prices AND Customer Service As they grow I'm sure they will offer more products Thanks Represent !

UPDATE APRIL 2018: **As they grow I'm sure they will offer more products ** My prediction was completely wrong. I am sad to report that Represent will no longer be carrying my most popular item Bella Canvas 8800 Flowy Tank. I have 148 designs on these tanks, and I now I have to find another dropshipper . I was given "no heads up" that these were going; other then a 'cryptic' mass email in January that 'some' items will be discontinued. I immediately wrote them saying "I hope it's not going to be the Bella tanks?!?!?! They said they didn't know at that point and then boom this morning April 10 right when I start selling more tanks, they said they were no longer going to carrying them. Why didn't you tell me sooner !?! I really want to see every vendor I work with as a partner, When I make money, they make money and I've made them lots of money since 2015 and I feel screwed. Anyone who sells Women Apparel know that the Bella are the preferred brand for women ugh!

Bdayshirts

Super easy setup and a great product designer. Looking forward to see the quality of the print.

Justwearit1

Need to continue to build more tracking technology

Jachymfashion

I love the automatically generated t-shirt design!

Previous 1 3