Algemene beoordeling

Handmade Creations by Sofina
Verenigd Koninkrijk
20 dagen gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2024

Thanks a bunch! We're delighted to hear you really like the app. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, we're here for you. Enjoy using the app!

12 december 2023

Die App macht genau das, was sie soll. Wenn man den Support benötigt, hilft dieser in kurzer Zeit eine akzeptable Problemlösung zu finden und umzusetzen. Ein schönes Gefühl in guten Händen zu sein! Vielen herzlichen Dank dafür.

ReDesign
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 21 december 2023

Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass unsere App und der Support top sind. Wenn Sie weitere Unterstützung benötigen oder Fragen haben, können Sie sich jederzeit melden. Vielen Dank, dass Sie unsere App gewählt haben!

8 december 2023

Great

Turquoise Deluxe
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 13 december 2023

We're thrilled to be considered "Great" in your eyes. If there's anything specific you need or if you need any assistance, feel free to contact us info@reputon.com

20 december 2023

Easy to use.

12 Step Jewelry and Gifts
1 dag gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

Glad to hear it's a breeze for you! If you ever have questions or want to spice things up, we're just a message away 🚀

6 september 2023

Really great app that is easy to use, to import all your reviews from etsy. I use the same developer for Ebay reviews also. Not only that - the support from the app team is amazing! I had a couple of issues that I accidently did, and the support staff fixed everything very fast! The communication and assistance was SUPERB! I really recommend this app

A. M. Horn
Litouwen
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 8 september 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. Should you have any questions or need assistance, we are always ready to help!

6 februari 2024

I love this app. It is easy to use and really helps me add credibility to my new website based on my strong performance on ETSY. I requested help from the Reputon team on an issue and they jumped on it with excellent followup. They even helped me address an issue that was outside their area of responsibility. They have been great and, based on my experience, I recommend this app.

Carmel Fine Silver Jewelry
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It's awesome to know our app is good and our team could jump in and lend a hand, even going above and beyond. We've got your back anytime, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Thanks for the shoutout, and keep on rocking!

Bewerkt 15 februari 2024

Specific product feedback is clunky, have to add each URL individually.
But other than that, this is a GREAT app and really helps my Shopify store.
Good value, too.

Military Wood Art
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're continuously working to improve our app, and your insights are invaluable to us. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app!

15 oktober 2023

Installation was a breeze, and so far so good. I wish that I knew code in case I want to adjust the look later on, but I am please so far

Olga Sitnik Designs
8 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 25 oktober 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that the installation was smooth for you and that everything is working well. Don't worry about the code – our support team will contact you to help with customization.

28 januari 2024

Easy to use.

Dr. Deez Soapery
34 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review ⭐ If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@reputon.com

4 februari 2024

Works as described

SkullandCrossBeans
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our app is working good. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!