Reputon Etsy Reviews

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月14日

So far so good! Easy to install and looks good. I wish that you could get individual item reviews for items with only 1 or 2 reviews on Etsy.. but I understand that is because Etsy doesn't section them off until they get to 4 reviews (At least I think that is why). So not the apps fault! Also, I really like how you can customize the color and design of the reviews.

Vault Furniture
使用應用程式 12天
2024年5月6日

I love this app! I was manually importing my reviews from Etsy but this has saved me a lot of time, I wish I had installed it sooner.

The Unrefined Crafter
使用應用程式 19天
2024年3月23日

Great, long time seller but a new shop here and this has been awesome being able to watch potential customers browse and watch their experience landing on and browsing our site

The Leg Shoppe
使用應用程式 15天
Reputon 已回覆 2024年4月2日

It's great to hear that our widget is helping you so well!

2024年6月18日

Amazing! Works great! Super easy & quick to set up :)

Glass By Genea
英國
2024年4月13日

customer service was helpful in helping me customize the app for my store. would highly recommend!

Silknlove
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2024年6月17日

Very nice, and does just what I need. Thank you!

Candy's Book Thongs
使用應用程式 6天
2024年6月27日

It is a great app for importing Etsy Reviews. Unfortunalety our webshop couldn't add the widget the easy way as it is recommended, because our Theme does not support it, so we had to install it manually in the code, which is always not comfortable.

ScheinerSchmuck
德國
2024年4月1日

Love this app! Easy to use, and I'm able to capitalize on all of our Etsy reviews.

Waxhaw Beads
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年6月2日

Looks great on my site! Love it

In Retrospect
2024年4月9日

Installed this app, not working. not even loading my shopify store pages. shows error in opening my store itself. I think my all hard work is gone.

Pearlystones jewellery
澳洲
使用應用程式 15天
Reputon 已回覆 2024年4月10日

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. Our widget has never affected the theme or caused it to break; such occurrences have never occurred before. We're eager to investigate everything with our developers and will reach out to you directly for further details.