Etsy Reviews by Reputon

Etsy Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Import Etsy reviews. Embed testimonials & rating badge widget.

Karmyliege

super ! Idéal pour profiter de ses évaluations sur etsy directement sur son site ! C'est parfait merci beaucoup aux développeurs !

AM Horns

Finally an etsy review import app, that is so easy to use, you just cannot miss it. Thank you Reputon

KawaiiKandi

So easy to use and so aesthetically pleasing! Absolutely worth it! Took me less than 2 minutes to set everything up to my liking and it is cohesive with my site!

December 2, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review. We are happy to know you have a great experience using it!

Pretty Things By Katja

I love it. It is easy to use, and it looks great. I was done in minutes, and my Shop looks amazing. Just what I was looking for.

November 28, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review!

QCF Metal Art

Just downloaded. Took less than 5 minutes to get our Etsy Reviews up on our website. So far it works great!

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write a review!

Alaskablue Creations

I got this app to show my etsy feeback on my website. Everything seems to working well, it's showing my feeback ....So far so good!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review! We are happy to know you have a great experience with it!

Hinachan`s Japan

It was easy to install and hopefully will work as described. I just installed it so I am not sure yet.

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

JoclameNadelzauberei

I´m so exided. This app is so Simple, perfect and fast to implement your Reviews to your shopify shop. Thanks for this easy way to implement the reviews. Type your Shop in the fild for Shopname, go to save and now implement it at your shop site. so simple

October 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

The Hair Doctor Brand

Instant way to show your seller reviews from Etsy. Gave me pretty much of a social proof boost. Badge is awesome!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5* review! We are happy to know our widget helps you to grow your business!

Orange Valentine

I've been looking for an app like this for awhile now. I was having trouble finding an app to automatically display my thousands of etsy reviews without having to upload them myself. So happy to find this. It's just what I was looking for.

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! It's very important for us to get feedback from our lovely clients!

Previous 1