Rezensionen (62)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Mai 2024

I love this app. So easy to setup on my website for my customers Facebook reviews. I will continue using it forever! I highly recommend using it.

Vicious Jewelry
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
29. April 2024

Excellent. Does exactly what it says it will do!

The KW Creatives
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
27. April 2024

Just installed it on my shopify store and so far seems good and hope it stays that way. Easy to configure on my website and within less than 1 minute my Facebook page reviews were on my website.

Vicious Jewelry
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
29. März 2024

"I had a fantastic experience shopping at this local boutique! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the store had a wide selection of unique items. I found exactly what I was looking for, and I will definitely be returning in the future."

Ayat Store
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
25. März 2024

Easy to use and connect my reviews from my facebook page.

Sj Home Scents
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
5. März 2024

Easy setup, easy to implement very happy with the 7 day trial period. Will be back to install this app as part of our toolkit :)

Spiral Twelve
Australien
6 tage mit der App
22. Januar 2024

They're a great way to showcase positive feedback from customers on Facebook page. It's important to have a good reputation online, and Reputon can help manage and display your reviews effectively.

ChaudharyLoft.ae
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Reputon hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the app! We're delighted to play a role in your efforts to build and uphold a positive online reputation. Should you have more insights to share or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in shining online!

29. Juli 2023

I am having trouble setting this app up. It says Facebook refuses to connect. Can someone help me please? I used this app before and had no problems now I cant even install it.
I also disconnected Facebook and reconnected it to the app and it still did not work.

Carma's Boutique LLC
9 monate mit der App
Reputon hat geantwortet 31. Juli 2023

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences. Our support team has already contacted you to solve all the issues as soon as possible.

11. Juni 2024

easy to install and affordable too!

TEALUXE PARADIJS
Philippinen
3 minuten mit der App
7. August 2023

I have no experience but it sounds very good and I hope it will improve the overall performance of my business.

pullindeep
Australien
Reputon hat geantwortet 21. August 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are always around if you need help, just send us an email at info@reputon.com.