Facebook Reviews by Reputon

Embed Facebook reviews. Facebook rating & Facebook comments

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Daisy Tree Boutique

Really easy to install with no coding required! Like the way you can design how it looks on your website. All in all an excellent app.

June 26, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback.

gracezillacrafts

Location Spain

great app to transfer your reviews to your store. highly recommended, easy to instal, easy to set up. CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK AND DONE

June 22, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your feedback.

unppar ecommerce website

Great app thanks for developers really enjoy about using this app, now our customers can easily reviews products

May 4, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to contact us if you have any issue.

allaboutbeautypk

I like how easy it is to show your facebook reviews on your store. If you have any fb reviews, this app is a way to go, don't even look at any other apps.

February 10, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your support!

Price Connection

This app is an absolute no brainer. I love how it flags any negative reviews, and allows you time to make contact with the customer to fix any issues. Great app!!!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your support!

Mumsnest

We were able to showcase amazing reviews that fits perfectly within our web store. The trust it creates and such ease of use makes this app a no brainer. Thank you.

April 21, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Feel free to contact us at info@reputon.com if you have any questions.

Art Therapy Online Courses

I searched the Shopify app store for review apps, I noticed a few Facebook review apps, they all looked good and also offered a free period. So with nothing to lose I decided on Facebook Reviews by Reputon. 15 mins later, I'm all set up and running, it's absolutely brilliant, one of the best apps I've ever used! Update: I just changed my theme and Reputon emailed me to say update your app, which I did and all running great so still very happy with this app

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to know you're having a great experience with our app.

Khari Clothing

I love this app. It has really helped out my online store. I would recommend anyone who has an online e-commerce business to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for your 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Corleone Collection

Installation was a breeze. I like the Verified icon, gives my reviews more credibility. Mobile friendly, no issues with the theme, customizable by css. Overall - recommended.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Vivashoppee

usei este aplicativo e realmente funciona perfeitamente, cumpre o que promete sem enganação, recomendo

Previous 1