Facebook Reviews by Reputon

Facebook Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Embed Facebook reviews. Facebook rating & Facebook comments

Art Therapy Online Courses

I searched the Shopify app store for review apps, I noticed a few Facebook review apps, they all looked good and also offered a free period. So with nothing to lose I decided on Facebook Reviews by Reputon. 15 mins later, I'm all set up and running, it's absolutely brilliant, one of the best apps I've ever used!

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to know you're having a great experience with our app.

Khari Clothing

I love this app. It has really helped out my online store. I would recommend anyone who has an online e-commerce business to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for your 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Corleone Collection

Installation was a breeze. I like the Verified icon, gives my reviews more credibility. Mobile friendly, no issues with the theme, customizable by css. Overall - recommended.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Vivashoppee

usei este aplicativo e realmente funciona perfeitamente, cumpre o que promete sem enganação, recomendo

Fitness Collective

Great app, easy to use and gets job done. Would definitely recommend for anyone starting a shopify website.

Cloudy's Toys

The widget is not showing up on my store. I followed the steps several times. All that did was create more widgets, not actually install on my site.

Rags To Roosters

This app works great and I would recommend it! It has helped our store gain credibility and we really enjoy seeing all the positive feedback!

Ella Etc

Easy to navigate and get familiar with. I love how with just one app, multiple business review platforms are covered I use trustpilot and Facebook but will use Google as well soon. So Im very happy to know reputons got me covered.Great app for my business. Thanks Reputon.

Vape ah Licious

amazing it cheap and cheerfully but a premium app you should use for your business 100 fully recommended

Sysnex Systems

Does what is advertised and was super easy to install. Multiple display options for professional looking reviews. Will definitely be trying out the companion mailer!

Previous 1