Facebook Reviews by Reputon

Facebook Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Embed Facebook reviews. Facebook rating & Facebook comments

Vivashoppee

usei este aplicativo e realmente funciona perfeitamente, cumpre o que promete sem enganação, recomendo

Fitness Collective

Great app, easy to use and gets job done. Would definitely recommend for anyone starting a shopify website.

Cloudy's Toys

The widget is not showing up on my store. I followed the steps several times. All that did was create more widgets, not actually install on my site.

Rags To Roosters

This app works great and I would recommend it! It has helped our store gain credibility and we really enjoy seeing all the positive feedback!

Ella Etc

Easy to navigate and get familiar with. I love how with just one app, multiple business review platforms are covered I use trustpilot and Facebook but will use Google as well soon. So Im very happy to know reputons got me covered.Great app for my business. Thanks Reputon.

Vape ah Licious

amazing it cheap and cheerfully but a premium app you should use for your business 100 fully recommended

Sysnex Systems

Does what is advertised and was super easy to install. Multiple display options for professional looking reviews. Will definitely be trying out the companion mailer!

Owlete Active

Only just installed it, but I love how it looks on my site. Would love to see if I can create a link in my Klaviyo emails to direct people easily to leave a review.

Zahir Gioielli

App fantastica! Collegamento immediato a tutte le piattaforme social. Consigliata! Provatela, vi troverete bene.

Fish Care Australia

Worked right out of the box, What I would call a very simple solution!
We had some issues with our manual feed due to concerns outside of the realms of our control. Reputon solved this in seconds, I probably sound like I've been paid to write all this.. But I am just a business owner who likes to let others know when they can benefit this easily.

Previous 1