Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Own

ciooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Prodotti Herbalife Online

For many years I feel envy for those sites that have the 5 gold stars next to their description, in the natural search results of Google. How to do it? Subscribe to a thousand evaluation sites? And then? How many evaluations are needed? At least 500 ???? No, impossible for me, too complex
Then I discovered this App. The App does all this but in an absolutely automatic way. You don't have to do anything. The App sends very kind and well structured emails to my clients, asks for an evaluation, publishes it, puts the stars. And not for a single manager of stars, but for many managers, the most important and well known.
Total: now my site is a firmament of stars, and I did nothing, I just installed the App (moreover the free version....)
I feel almost abusive for having had so much, doing so little
One very important thing: the reviews were all done by users of my site, of my e-commerce. Therefore the reviews are all true, real, made by real users, with their respective IP, from many different locations. Therefore they are not reviews bought.... Nowadays you can buy as many reviews as you want but then the automatic systems realize that they come from a review seller and then they are deleted. The only way is to work well and then the reviews will be good. But with this App you don't have to waste time asking for them.
Secondina Staffolini www.prodotti-dietahlife.it (a site built with Shopify)
Milan
Italy

Delta Strom

Πολυ καλη εφαρμογη και χρησιμη. Την χρησιμοποιω αρκετο καιρο και δουλευει απροβληματιστα. σιγουρα την προτεινω αν θελει καποιος να ανεβασει τις κριτικες στο google my business

Reindeer Leather

I used this app to get google reviews and its really helpful, i am very happy with this app so far, highly recommended. Customer service is also helpful in every problem.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

MASXS

Works wonderful, have sent mails to old customers. Got 30 reviews the first 3 hours. And I can choose where I want to have my reviews. Really easy to handle. Unbelievable!

Penny Droppers

The Reputon app has been great in addressing customer concerns and it allows us reach out to customers directly and mitgate any negative feedback.

Player Packs

Just started using it today so giving it 5stars, looking forward to seeing its performance over the next few weeks, and months...

Pokemart

Easy to set up, we will see how it performs! One annoying thing though, it's not clear how to change the email template with regard to the "smile rankings". They don't seem to have any effect on pre-filled start rankings for google which is not very seamless - and without that they are a bit gimmicky.

Audio Ape

Yes! Just what I was looking for. Only pay for what you need. Great all in one app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44