Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

DBC Boutique

This app is a must. You work so hard on your business, it is nice to see customers feedback and other customers value it as well. No matter what stage your business is in, you still need to download this app.

HEERA DIAMONDS

It’s great use it it’s helpful and easy app, I find it very convenient for us :) I tried others but nothing as good

Valuemed

We have recently installed this app. We like that it has so far been very straightforward and intuitive to use and it does not appear to have affected our site load time adversely

2P Gaming

This app is great so far. it seems customers are always more inclined to leave negative reviews and we received our first today. Reputon alerted us via email and we reached out to the customer. For one, we weren't getting any traffic to google reviews and two, it obviously works! Thank you!

LIGHTLetter

It's working well for us so far. Simple idea, executed well. I'd recommend it to small businesses looking to leverage customer reviews.

Imas Ivy

I'm giving this app 3 stars because I had a bit of a hard time setting it up. Also customers are telling me they have reviewed my website on sitejabber but only one review from one customer is displayed online. I cannot view the reviews either.

Vintage Farmhouse Antiques

easy to install and did not slow the web site load speeds. will need time to assess value and how it works for us.

Throne Boss

Awesome app and easy to use. Annoying that I have to write a minimum of 100 characters to get this review to save...

Grey Elephant Digital Designs

I love this app. Easy to use and useful to visitors who visit my website and useful to me as a business owner.

Partee Lites

awesome app! I was looking for something just like this one to help me out and i am glad i found it.