Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Le SLAP

It is great because it was very easy to use. there are so many apps that you want something easy to instal

July 19, 2019

Next Deal Shop

The app is really working from day one. You receive a bonus boost when you start sending out your first batch, the system looks back a few months, which is really helpful. The downside is that currently there is very little room to really edit the review email template using html coding, but I was promised this would be updated in the near future.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast! HTML feature will be added soon!

MISHKAH

nice and easy to use i have only started to use it so i don't know the longevity yet / bad is too soon to give proper review only after 5 days should review after 1 month

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

The Beer Library

Seems to work well enough for what it is. I've generated one new google review so far and was given the opportunity to correct some minor issues with existing customers. I wish there were a little more functionality around who emails get sent to. For example, I don't wish to continually send these review request emails to my customers who come in every week and jeopardize their relationship by sending repeated unwanted emails. A cap on send frequency would be ideal.

I also wish there were a way to segregate in store and online customers. In store customers should be able to get the review request immediately as a delay for shipping is not needed.

Update: I would also like to see a report based on what people click on (# of 5, 4, 3 clicks from the email). As it is I can just see the number of people who clicked. Most people still don't follow through and complete the review on the linked platform, so I'm still a bit in the dark.

June 28, 2019

Thanks for the extensive feedback!

We will definitely consider adding the sending frequency cap as a setting to the app.
We will also consider extending the click out stats based on the number of stars.

Regarding the in-store customers, right now they're ignored during sending because there is no email in the orders associated with such customers.

Regards,
Reputon team

La Sinsé - Smoking Stuff

cool very very very very very coooooooooooool its a perfect app, so download it into your website. That will help you !

Craxy Store

Highly Useful app, thanks to reputon we get constructive feedback from customers and improve our service

Villancher Gifts & Fashion Accessories

I have only just installed the app based on previous reviews. Very easy to install. Looking forward to results.

Diliva Limited

Just what we needed to build trust. This Reputon app does the job perfectly. The set up is very easy too, no code jargon

Silver K. Art

Makes requesting a review a lot easier and stress free. Great app this far! You can customize the message, but the pre set one is also good

Inverurie Whisky Shop

Very helpful, quick to give us response to issues too. Originally went with 3 star but after sorting our issue upgraded rating.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the review. We have just reviewed your account and it looks like your customer hit 2-3 stars in the follow-up email by accident instead of 4-5 stars and left excellent review in our own form where negative feedback is usually coming.

You should not change anything in your settings, this is very rare occasion.

Regards,