Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Zanniebbeauty

the app is working great so far. I've only had it for a few days.
So far so good. I hoping it remains that way.

KADE BOUTIQUE

Very easy to install and helpful tips on how it works. Very easy to install and helpful tips on how it works.

Best Garage

I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.

Ms Divas Dazzling Jewelry

I am new to this so I am still trying to figure out how this all works. It is working fine so far for me.

Kovo Sports

help full app really good ..........................................
...........................

Bear&Pan

I've only just installed this app. It was very easy to set up. Fingers crossed it works like it's supposed too, I'm sure it will!

Natural Mystic Shop | Bijoux naturels et spirituels d’exception

More than 100 emails are still pending, I don't know why allsettings are ok. Need help to use, seems good but...

Bo-Peep.ie

Very easy to install and set up. Very helpful and a great tool for attracting reviews and feedback for our store.

SCROLLSHOP

j'au utilisé l'application pour avoir des reviews par e-mail et elle fonctionne bien ! je recommande l'application à quiconque en aurait besoin.

LavishLocs x LaNea

I used this to help me with reviews, I havent yet tried it out it seems easy to do and im excited to see how my cst feel.