Avis (1 204)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mars 2023

I have only just installed this App. Set up was very easy and straightforward. Once I start getting the outputs and using the App I would be able to say more. It's worth a try.

Beautiful People-We Are!
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Reputon a répondu 21 mars 2023

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

Reputon Team

28 mai 2019

Easy to install. So far so good. The only reason I have given a 4-star is because I have yet to see the results. Will be right back to give my review.

SnazzYou
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Reputon a répondu 16 juin 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

Modifié le 4 mars 2022

I just installed the app about a month ago. The app is very effective. It prevent a negative review from being posted on my website which would have given out untrue information about delivery to other potential clients.

Ronke's Chips
Reputon a répondu 6 février 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review. We hope our app helps your business to boost!

Reputon Team

7 août 2019

App was simple enough to add on to the store, glad they have a free option plan, overall it's great. One thing I would change is giving the customer the option to be able to choose where they would like to leave a review at, rather than only 1 option.

Jovial Fairy Creations
Modifié le 10 avril 2021

So far so good. Glad it allows us to address any negative feedback to help resolve the issue or any misunderstandings before a customer posts a review. It helps small businesses like ours because every review counts and an erroneous review or one misunderstanding could have a huge impact on our business.

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids
8 juillet 2020

Easy to use. Only recieved one feedback but app is doing what it states so app is good. Cant fault it so far.

Fame Drinks
28 mai 2019

Does what it says on the tin. No problems with it so far, happy with what ive received, Many thanks - console king

CONSOLE KING
Reputon a répondu 16 juin 2019

Modifié le 5 septembre 2019

We have used it for just one day and so far have received only a couple of reviews, we are yet to see and analyze its results and impact but all in all a nice app.
TBhai.com

T Bhai
Inde
Modifié le 15 avril 2020

so far so good. we have gotten a few reviews from it. wish they had a plan in between 150 and 500 monthly. but oh well

Madden Enterprises
12 janvier 2021

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

Personal Digital