Reputon Customer Reviews App , 716 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 augusti 2022

It sends request for reviews at the wrong time. I have app set to send once it saids the order has been delivered. This is causing some customers to assume my business in unprofessional.

Kings & Thingz Fashion
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
Reputon svarade 19 augusti 2022

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Once you install the app, you can add past orders. You can upload orders that you've got for the last 60 days. By default, the email trigger - 14 days after the Order is fulfilled. If your uploaded orders were fulfilled more than 14 days ago, the emails will be sent in 1-2 hours, unless you change the Email trigger (days or/and condition "After")

As we understand, your uploaded orders were older than 14 days after fulfilled. And you didn't change the Email trigger section. That's why emails were sent a few hours after uploading.

Regards,
Reputon Team

18 maj 2020

I was expecting a bit, and I mean a lot, better.
I was expecting to know the customer's reviews and have not had one single information. So I don't know where you send the emails and i don't know if the customers respond and what is their response.
We have had quite some traffic in our website, and I can't control to whom you sent the emails.
More information is needed to get a better rating.

Exquisite Portuguese Wines