Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids

So far so good. Glad it allows us to address any negative feedback to help resolve the issue or any misunderstandings before a customer posts a review. It helps small businesses like ours because every review counts and an erroneous review or one misunderstanding could have a huge impact on our business.

TERRA Zimtsohlen

Gutes Tool, ich hoffe, damit zu vielen Bewertungen zu kommen! Nur 4 Sterne, denn ich würde mir wünschen, dass man Kunden, die bei der ersten Bitte um Bewertung nicht reagiert haben, direkt nochmal daran erinnern kann.

Woodruff and Co

Handy app but came across an issue that meant that a bunch of our customers were sent a review request before they received their order. Changing the settings in admin area didn't fix this, have notified developer, but no reply as yet.

Molinos de la Especia

I'm on the free plan. So far so good, I've already had a 0.2 raise in my rating! Though I had some problems with the template I was able to fix them with my developer knowledge :) Let's see how it goes in the long term, and I'll update the review :)

Fame Drinks

Easy to use. Only recieved one feedback but app is doing what it states so app is good. Cant fault it so far.

WILDWURST

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

AlterPods

c'est vraiment cool car on peut ajouter pas mal d'option afin de donner confiance aux acheteurs potentiels

Red Rox Candle Co.

I just installed it. It was pretty straight forward. I have to see how easily it works for my customers and if it shows upon my website as well.

Antique Jewellers Ltd

Functionally fantastic, catches customers that might not be fully satisfied so you can help make them happy. The email template and their own review site are not very pleasing visually, but ok. There is not a lot of guidance on setting up your URLs but it's pretty straightforward.

Golden Ship

Nice app. I hope it will be better if the app can be installed easily and needs some improvements with the interface too.

June 4, 2020

Hi,
We would love to hear about improvements you want to see in the app. Please contact us at info@reputon.com