Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WILDWURST

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

AlterPods

Location France
Time spent using app About 21 hours

c'est vraiment cool car on peut ajouter pas mal d'option afin de donner confiance aux acheteurs potentiels

Red Rox Candle Co.

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I just installed it. It was pretty straight forward. I have to see how easily it works for my customers and if it shows upon my website as well.

Antique Jewellers Ltd

Functionally fantastic, catches customers that might not be fully satisfied so you can help make them happy. The email template and their own review site are not very pleasing visually, but ok. There is not a lot of guidance on setting up your URLs but it's pretty straightforward.

Golden Ship

Location Philippines

Nice app. I hope it will be better if the app can be installed easily and needs some improvements with the interface too.

June 4, 2020

Hi,
We would love to hear about improvements you want to see in the app. Please contact us at info@reputon.com

Biofa Ireland

Location Ireland

I just added this app to my shopify store so i hope its good! Im a little unclear as to why the google widget has to be added separately. A single package would be more user friendly.

Melanin Diva

Location Germany

I just recently downloaded this app and I have no complaints at the moment, so I will give it 4 stars.

Walk The Walk

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good, will update as I begin this journey with my new business! Seems like everything with this add on will help!

Madden Enterprises

so far so good. we have gotten a few reviews from it. wish they had a plan in between 150 and 500 monthly. but oh well

Your Health & Safety Shop

Great functions for beginner shops :), it should allow me to get feedback from my customers
I have not started using the app yet on the store
As my shop grows I will look to upgrade the app .