Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

North Shore J'Adore

This is a fantastic plugin to our store. We've received so many reviews since installing this, and it's helped us tremendously.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We are happy to know you've got a lot of reviews!

Splay (UK) Limited

So far so good!! Lets hope it brings in more reviews for us. Easy to use and functions well thus far.

January 24, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! Our app will boost your reviews for sure!

Ray Of Light Smile

I used this app to help me show future customers how happy my current customers are about my toothpaste company. It’s a big help

January 23, 2022

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know the app helps to grow your business!

fluffyboo

Very good! installed it yesterday and already have first results. Can only recommend to anyone who starts a business

January 11, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to know you've started to see results immediately!

Modern Missionary

This app has been super straight forward and easy. I was looking everywhere to find an app that I could use straight from shopify to request reviews from ALL my customers. This one has been great.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know you have had a great experience using it.

EMP.Parts

Easy to setup and automatically sends emails asking for reviews and if the review is bad it sends them to you or good it sends them to review sites. Such a great idea to avoid bad reviews and be able to directly interface with customers to alleviate the problem and turn a potentially bad review into a good one.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your feedback. It helps us to make our app better!

Cactus en Ligne

This is a great app! It really helped us improve our review rating and generate more business. I would recommend it.

December 27, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review! We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business.

WaveHawaii

This app is really helpful and easy to install etc. It would be helpful, to have this app backend in different languages.

December 12, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review. We are working hard to add more features, including different languages.

Grass Paints Ireland and UK

Very good app. Has lead to an increase in sales. It brings previous customers experiences to life and helps drive new sales. Recommend.

The Mr.Crossbow Co.

This is a useful application! To anyone who wants to increase sales, I would recommend this app. This is important things for your business.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to increase your sales!