Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews & more. Survey & feedback

Climactic Adventures

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

Jovial Fairy Creations

App was simple enough to add on to the store, glad they have a free option plan, overall it's great. One thing I would change is giving the customer the option to be able to choose where they would like to leave a review at, rather than only 1 option.

Foodie For Health - The Champ Collection

Just downloaded the app so I can't really give any feedback just yet. I believe it'd be better to get back to customers for an accurate feedback a few days later rather than straight away when the app is installed.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

The app works just fine. It helps to get your customers to rate your business as well as think about your services and products while you manage your store.

Jeunesse Facial Aesthetics

Wanted to be able to configure all ratings across platforms and this app allows me to keep track of all!

COSAM

I was looking for mail chimp alternative and i bounce on Reputon Customer Reviews app , which has helped me reach and maintain my current customers. I will recommend to anyone interested looking at this app..

foxfyi

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time

Next Deal Shop

The app is really working from day one. You receive a bonus boost when you start sending out your first batch, the system looks back a few months, which is really helpful. The downside is that currently there is very little room to really edit the review email template using html coding, but I was promised this would be updated in the near future.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast! HTML feature will be added soon!

Villancher Gifts & Fashion Accessories

I have only just installed the app based on previous reviews. Very easy to install. Looking forward to results.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

Boutique Creation By Sujata

Just installed ! will review again after few days....................................................