Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 29, 2020

I just recently downloaded this app and I have no complaints at the moment, so I will give it 4 stars.

Melanin Diva
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 26, 2020

So far so good, will update as I begin this journey with my new business! Seems like everything with this add on will help!

Walk The Walk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 15, 2020

so far so good. we have gotten a few reviews from it. wish they had a plan in between 150 and 500 monthly. but oh well

Madden Enterprises
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited April 5, 2020

Great functions for beginner shops :), it should allow me to get feedback from my customers
I have not started using the app yet on the store
As my shop grows I will look to upgrade the app .

Your Health & Safety Shop
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited March 28, 2020

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

SportBike Chic, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
February 27, 2020

I’m still trying this app no rate yet,but I’ll give a rate whenever I will be satisfied in this apps

Spheretravour
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 24, 2020

So far so good we are testing this app and will let everyone know very soon how it does. So far the free start is always nice

Kitty Bunk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 14, 2020

Reputon made it easy for me to create Review Emails for Facebook and Google (and other platforms I haven't integrated yet). I wish I could further customise around the timing of sending reviews and have a manual override per review, but apart from this do recommend this app.

Crafted in Time
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited March 11, 2020

Being able to address the negative reviews has been very handy, got to keep the customers happy. Nice work Reputon.

Terra5.0
Time spent using app: 6 months
Reputon replied February 13, 2020

Hello, thank you for using Reputon. Actually, you have received a review on Facebook. Also, we have contacted you directly regarding Reputon configuration.

November 17, 2019

I gave it 4 stars for the ease in setting up. Hopeful and patient for now so just waiting on results.

Nikohl Candle Co