Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

COSAM

I was looking for mail chimp alternative and i bounce on Reputon Customer Reviews app , which has helped me reach and maintain my current customers. I will recommend to anyone interested looking at this app..

foxfyi

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time

Next Deal Shop

The app is really working from day one. You receive a bonus boost when you start sending out your first batch, the system looks back a few months, which is really helpful. The downside is that currently there is very little room to really edit the review email template using html coding, but I was promised this would be updated in the near future.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast! HTML feature will be added soon!

Villancher Gifts & Fashion Accessories

I have only just installed the app based on previous reviews. Very easy to install. Looking forward to results.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

Boutique Creation By Sujata

Just installed ! will review again after few days....................................................

Fruit Madness Ltd

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

New generation idea community book-outlet

I just finished the instalment of this app, i hope it works fine. I'm given it a high rating for its user-friendly features and quick click-through. It's amazing.

Fad Store EU

The App seems okay but it would be nice if there is a way to show/embed the reviews on the web site.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews! We have the review widget in plans for the future!

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

SnazzYou

Easy to install. So far so good. The only reason I have given a 4-star is because I have yet to see the results. Will be right back to give my review.