Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Spelta Milano

Very easy to use and helpful! Unfortunately there's no feature to set multiple languages emails with which the service would have gained 5 stars!

February 27, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review! Unfortunately the app doesn't support multiple email templates. However you can edit the email template and re-write it in 2 languages.

Reputon Team

Bleeding Tarmac

Update: Following my review, developer updated app to prevent this from happening. Sent emails to previous orders without notifying us! Very Upsetting! Does not offer control over what it sends.

February 20, 2021

Update: we have fixed the issue, once you install the app you will be prompted to choose whether you would like to send emails to past customers or not.

Ivan @ Reputon

BlackVelvetExclusive

I thought that this app would enable me to add reviews to my site. But you have to pay for this feature. This app allows you to send emails to users for free

Hello,

Actually, there is no "add reviews to own site" feature in Reputon Customer Reviews app whatsoever. This app is for managing and boosting your reputation on 3rd party reviews platforms only.

cakepimper

seams like that it can help me to become more reviews. great. I do not like branding everywhere. is there also a version with a Branding only from my company?

Hello,

You can remove the branding by signing up for a premium plan.

JORRYN HAIR

Still trying to set up. A bit tricky to set up. Have to leave a review prior so not able to go into much detailed.

Hello,

Any updates on your Reputon Customer Reviews app experience?

Imas Ivy

I'm giving this app 3 stars because I had a bit of a hard time setting it up. Also customers are telling me they have reviewed my website on sitejabber but only one review from one customer is displayed online. I cannot view the reviews either.

L'ow Concept Store

non l ho ancora provata ma sembra bella.nfckjzdsnkdkjdnkjdnvcjsdckvsdhbvhsbvjhbvhdsbvhjbvjhdbvhybvyhdbvyhdbvyhdbv+ydbvyubf+vb+svbiusdhiuv hriuhviruhvjdkjsdnbvjksbdnkjvsdkjvkjdsvkjsdbvkjbsdv

FALSE EGO

I would like to be able to have reviews didplayed on the free plan and am disappointed that it's not an option

April 20, 2020

Hello, Reputon Customer Reviews is not for displaying reviews but for boosting your ratings. For displaying your Google reviews please check our other app.

Milo & Lily Boutique

It's not showing my reviews on my website after sending me an email that said I had 17 reviews to view.

March 5, 2020

Hello, Reputon is not for showing reviews on your website. Reputon is for getting more reviews on 3rd party platforms like Google, Trustpilot or Yelp.

Italianadas ®

primera vez y apenas estoy probando e instalando, no sabría decir, por eso medias estrellas.........

February 4, 2020

Hello, if you have any troubles setting up just let us know!

Previous 1