Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

ChezAfrica

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

Easy to use the app. We've received already 10 new 5* reviews and are happy with the app. We reached out to customize the app a bit to suit our needs and the developer was easy to work with and receptive. We'd recommend to others.

January 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, you can limit the number of emails sent to a single customer - there is a setting in the app for that.

Emails for past orders are sent just once after installation and they do not affect any order older than 2 months. Most of our users really appreciate this feature because it gives an instant boost to their ratings.

Personal Digital

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

Nike-dyl

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

CCELL and More

Great app to help build reputation among your customers old and new. Particularly helpful when you get those customers that are intent on leaving a bad review no matter how good of a service you offer.

eyes on floyd

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.

Indiholic

only 1 thing if " feedback/review can be display layout can be more curated and clean. rest everything brilliant

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids

So far so good. Glad it allows us to address any negative feedback to help resolve the issue or any misunderstandings before a customer posts a review. It helps small businesses like ours because every review counts and an erroneous review or one misunderstanding could have a huge impact on our business.

TERRA Zimtsohlen

Gutes Tool, ich hoffe, damit zu vielen Bewertungen zu kommen! Nur 4 Sterne, denn ich würde mir wünschen, dass man Kunden, die bei der ersten Bitte um Bewertung nicht reagiert haben, direkt nochmal daran erinnern kann.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7