Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback

Rebuild IT

Helped me get positive reviews on multiple sites! Easy to set up and get started with. Pricing is a bit rich, would like to see a 100 emails/month for 2.99$.

PLAYCODE3 LLC

I like it a lot so far. The app is simple to use, was easy to install. The only thing is I am not sure how to find these reviews and not sure if I do get the review.

Nutri Leaf

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

T Bhai

We have used it for just one day and so far have received only a couple of reviews, we are yet to see and analyze its results and impact but all in all a nice app.
TBhai.com

ANTENEN

good app, doing job ! that's pity that it is not possible de configure where the reviews appear. Thanks

Collombatti Naturals

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Climactic Adventures

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

Jovial Fairy Creations

App was simple enough to add on to the store, glad they have a free option plan, overall it's great. One thing I would change is giving the customer the option to be able to choose where they would like to leave a review at, rather than only 1 option.

Foodie For Health - The Champ Collection

Just downloaded the app so I can't really give any feedback just yet. I believe it'd be better to get back to customers for an accurate feedback a few days later rather than straight away when the app is installed.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

The app works just fine. It helps to get your customers to rate your business as well as think about your services and products while you manage your store.

Previous 1 3