Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews, ratings & feedback

EmassK Global Ventures

Just installed let me check out the outcome. However the user friendly interface is great. Good to go

September 3, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for having time to write a review.

May we know the reason of 4* rather than 5*? Have you got some issues with installing or using our app?

We try to provide the best app to help your business to boost. So your detailed feedback is crucial to us and lets us know what we have to inprove.

Regards,

Radiance Clean Beauty

I have only been trialing this app for a short time but so far I am I liking it. Very simple to use and set up.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the high rating of our app! It would be great if you share your thoughts about our app to be better and deserve a 5* review!

KW_685

I have never used any other review app before and then came across Reputon and it seems pretty straight forward to use. Looking forward to more use and hopefully can help grow my business.

August 2, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time for reviewing our app,

May I know the issue you had to make you rate us as 4*?

Thank you.

Bloompoppy

Just got that app, so far seems to be good. It would be good if we could customize emails to match the branding.

ChezAfrica

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

Easy to use the app. We've received already 10 new 5* reviews and are happy with the app. We reached out to customize the app a bit to suit our needs and the developer was easy to work with and receptive. We'd recommend to others.

January 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, you can limit the number of emails sent to a single customer - there is a setting in the app for that.

Emails for past orders are sent just once after installation and they do not affect any order older than 2 months. Most of our users really appreciate this feature because it gives an instant boost to their ratings.

Personal Digital

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

Nike-dyl

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

CCELL and More

Great app to help build reputation among your customers old and new. Particularly helpful when you get those customers that are intent on leaving a bad review no matter how good of a service you offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7