Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

SportBike Chic, LLC

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

Spheretravour

I’m still trying this app no rate yet,but I’ll give a rate whenever I will be satisfied in this apps

Kitty Bunk

So far so good we are testing this app and will let everyone know very soon how it does. So far the free start is always nice

Crafted in Time

Reputon made it easy for me to create Review Emails for Facebook and Google (and other platforms I haven't integrated yet). I wish I could further customise around the timing of sending reviews and have a manual override per review, but apart from this do recommend this app.

Terra5.0

Being able to address the negative reviews has been very handy, got to keep the customers happy. Nice work Reputon.

February 13, 2020

Hello, thank you for using Reputon. Actually, you have received a review on Facebook. Also, we have contacted you directly regarding Reputon configuration.

Nikohl Candle Co

I gave it 4 stars for the ease in setting up. Hopeful and patient for now so just waiting on results.

Glownar Aesthetics

Pros: Excellent opporunnity to discover unhappy customers and assist them. Also their negative reviews go to inbox vs. posted online.
Cons: I don't see anywhere stats on how many positive reviews were posted based on the email sent by reputon. Also, option to send a second follow up email would be great.

Tooks Take

Pretty easy to set up. However, I'm still a little unsure about setting up the 'link and url' section for other review sites. Can you give a better set of instructions on how I can do this? That would be helpful.

October 29, 2019

Hello, you'd need to have an account with one or multiple review sites like Trustpilot, Google my business, Yelp, etc. After that you'd need to insert a link to your business review page on those 3rd party review sites into the Reputon "URL section". Thats it!

Jacob O Ryan

Très bon site je conseille service client au top bracelet reçu dans les temps allez-y les yeux fermer

October 28, 2019

Thank you! Hopefully Reputon will boost your rating soon!

Rebuild IT

Helped me get positive reviews on multiple sites! Easy to set up and get started with. Pricing is a bit rich, would like to see a 100 emails/month for 2.99$.

October 28, 2019

Thank you! Reputon helps you make much more than it costs due to excellent seller feedback you get!

Previous 1 3 4