Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

Nike-dyl

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

CCELL and More

Great app to help build reputation among your customers old and new. Particularly helpful when you get those customers that are intent on leaving a bad review no matter how good of a service you offer.

eyes on floyd

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.

Indiholic

only 1 thing if " feedback/review can be display layout can be more curated and clean. rest everything brilliant

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids

So far so good. Glad it allows us to address any negative feedback to help resolve the issue or any misunderstandings before a customer posts a review. It helps small businesses like ours because every review counts and an erroneous review or one misunderstanding could have a huge impact on our business.

TERRA Zimtsohlen

Gutes Tool, ich hoffe, damit zu vielen Bewertungen zu kommen! Nur 4 Sterne, denn ich würde mir wünschen, dass man Kunden, die bei der ersten Bitte um Bewertung nicht reagiert haben, direkt nochmal daran erinnern kann.

Woodruff and Co

Handy app but came across an issue that meant that a bunch of our customers were sent a review request before they received their order. Changing the settings in admin area didn't fix this, have notified developer, but no reply as yet.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Thanks for your service. i really important to have a feedback for customer service, product appreciation. I can collect revieuws to improve my service.

Molinos de la Especia

I'm on the free plan. So far so good, I've already had a 0.2 raise in my rating! Though I had some problems with the template I was able to fix them with my developer knowledge :) Let's see how it goes in the long term, and I'll update the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6