Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Nikohl Candle Co

I gave it 4 stars for the ease in setting up. Hopeful and patient for now so just waiting on results.

Glownar Aesthetics

Pros: Excellent opporunnity to discover unhappy customers and assist them. Also their negative reviews go to inbox vs. posted online.
Cons: I don't see anywhere stats on how many positive reviews were posted based on the email sent by reputon. Also, option to send a second follow up email would be great.

Tooks Take

Pretty easy to set up. However, I'm still a little unsure about setting up the 'link and url' section for other review sites. Can you give a better set of instructions on how I can do this? That would be helpful.

October 29, 2019

Hello, you'd need to have an account with one or multiple review sites like Trustpilot, Google my business, Yelp, etc. After that you'd need to insert a link to your business review page on those 3rd party review sites into the Reputon "URL section". Thats it!

Jacob O Ryan

Très bon site je conseille service client au top bracelet reçu dans les temps allez-y les yeux fermer

October 28, 2019

Thank you! Hopefully Reputon will boost your rating soon!

Rebuild IT

Helped me get positive reviews on multiple sites! Easy to set up and get started with. Pricing is a bit rich, would like to see a 100 emails/month for 2.99$.

October 28, 2019

Thank you! Reputon helps you make much more than it costs due to excellent seller feedback you get!

PLAYCODE3 LLC

I like it a lot so far. The app is simple to use, was easy to install. The only thing is I am not sure how to find these reviews and not sure if I do get the review.

Nutri Leaf

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

T Bhai

We have used it for just one day and so far have received only a couple of reviews, we are yet to see and analyze its results and impact but all in all a nice app.
TBhai.com

ANTENEN

good app, doing job ! that's pity that it is not possible de configure where the reviews appear. Thanks

Collombatti Naturals

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Previous 1 3 4