Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost your Trustpilot, Yelp, Facebook, Google Reviews & others

Boutique Creation By Sujata

Just installed ! will review again after few days....................................................

Fruit Madness Ltd

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

New generation idea community book-outlet

I just finished the instalment of this app, i hope it works fine. I'm given it a high rating for its user-friendly features and quick click-through. It's amazing.

Fad Store EU

The App seems okay but it would be nice if there is a way to show/embed the reviews on the web site.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews! We have the review widget in plans for the future!

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

SnazzYou

Easy to install. So far so good. The only reason I have given a 4-star is because I have yet to see the results. Will be right back to give my review.

RYTE Sport

easy setup. the email template doesn't look as professional, but functions extremely well. I would suggest this app

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! You can always adjust the template as you like it!

CONSOLE KING

Does what it says on the tin. No problems with it so far, happy with what ive received, Many thanks - console king

Alive Safety and Rescue Limited

its great app. Easy to set up, easy to use, and get great help. High recommend.

Beautylet Store

Still experimenting the app but still now very good and possibilities ... lets see if have value in the Brazilian Market.

Previous 1