Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Fame Drinks

Easy to use. Only recieved one feedback but app is doing what it states so app is good. Cant fault it so far.

WILDWURST

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

AlterPods

c'est vraiment cool car on peut ajouter pas mal d'option afin de donner confiance aux acheteurs potentiels

Red Rox Candle Co.

I just installed it. It was pretty straight forward. I have to see how easily it works for my customers and if it shows upon my website as well.

Antique Jewellers Ltd

Functionally fantastic, catches customers that might not be fully satisfied so you can help make them happy. The email template and their own review site are not very pleasing visually, but ok. There is not a lot of guidance on setting up your URLs but it's pretty straightforward.

Golden Ship

Nice app. I hope it will be better if the app can be installed easily and needs some improvements with the interface too.

June 4, 2020

Hi,
We would love to hear about improvements you want to see in the app. Please contact us at info@reputon.com

Biofa Ireland

I just added this app to my shopify store so i hope its good! Im a little unclear as to why the google widget has to be added separately. A single package would be more user friendly.

Melanin Diva

I just recently downloaded this app and I have no complaints at the moment, so I will give it 4 stars.

Walk The Walk

So far so good, will update as I begin this journey with my new business! Seems like everything with this add on will help!

Madden Enterprises

so far so good. we have gotten a few reviews from it. wish they had a plan in between 150 and 500 monthly. but oh well

Previous 1 3 4 5