Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp, Ratings & more

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cake Mixer

I only installed today but excited to see this working and get more customer reviews coming in soon.

March 13, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review! We hope the app helps you to grow your business.

If you have any questions, please, contact us via info@reputon.com

Ronke's Chips

I just installed the app about a month ago. The app is very effective. It prevent a negative review from being posted on my website which would have given out untrue information about delivery to other potential clients.

February 6, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review. We hope our app helps your business to boost!

CannabiStore

It´s har to understand how it works and how long takes to grow the reviews I guess I have to be patience and see what it comes

January 25, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! To get more reviews, you can upload a CSV file with previous orders.

Schatzi's Hidden Treasures

After some service from Shopify support I got this app working well and am able to communicate with customers who are dissatisfied. and thank customers who are satisfied.

Dear Client,

We are very sorry you had issues with Logging In.

There was some very short maintenance work on our servers.

But we've fixed it already.

Kind regards,

Itepa

Solo la he instalado aun no lahe porbado con reviews. Espero que aumente las ventas y sirva para atraer clientes.

January 20, 2022

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir la reseña! ¡Esperamos que nuestra aplicación aumente sus ventas!

Giri Designs

Fairly easy set up and getting reviews. One suggestion is to clean up their app; it's a bit messy. An easy step by step list to follow would be less overwhelming.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and we will consider it to make our app better.

Babylein

easy to use. good ways of customizing the mails which are sent to the customers. got some reviews. but expensive for small business. maybe i will buy it later on.

January 5, 2022

Dear client,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

For a small business, you can use a Free plan that includes 50 emails/month.

Regards,

Tillage Clothing Company

I can't tell when a new customer is leaving a review, but otherwise, it's great. I'd love to be notified when new reviews come in, so I can respond to them quickly.

January 3, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Unfortunately, we can't track either the client who left the review. As in that case, we have to add the code to Google, Facebook, etc. to do so. But it's impossible.

OriTanji

Very good app. Has lead to an increase in sales. It brings previous customers experiences to life and helps drive new sales. Recommend.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Maps of Antiquity

So far, so good! Easy enough to use and adjust to suit our business. Will be interested to see if we start getting more reviews. Hopefully good ones!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! If you had any issues while using our app, you can always contact us via info@reputon.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8