Reputon Customer Reviews App , 716 reviews

4.8
July 31, 2021

I have never used any other review app before and then came across Reputon and it seems pretty straight forward to use. Looking forward to more use and hopefully can help grow my business.

KW_685
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Reputon replied August 2, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time for reviewing our app,

May I know the issue you had to make you rate us as 4*?

Thank you.

Reputon Team

March 23, 2021

Just got that app, so far seems to be good. It would be good if we could customize emails to match the branding.

Bloompoppy
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 29, 2021

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

ChezAfrica
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 13, 2021

Easy to use the app. We've received already 10 new 5* reviews and are happy with the app. We reached out to customize the app a bit to suit our needs and the developer was easy to work with and receptive. We'd recommend to others.

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Reputon replied January 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, you can limit the number of emails sent to a single customer - there is a setting in the app for that.

Emails for past orders are sent just once after installation and they do not affect any order older than 2 months. Most of our users really appreciate this feature because it gives an instant boost to their ratings.

January 12, 2021

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

Personal Digital
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 10, 2020

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 26, 2020

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

Nike-dyl
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 12, 2020

Great app to help build reputation among your customers old and new. Particularly helpful when you get those customers that are intent on leaving a bad review no matter how good of a service you offer.

CCELL and More
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 11, 2020

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.

eyes on floyd
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 7, 2020

only 1 thing if " feedback/review can be display layout can be more curated and clean. rest everything brilliant

Indiholic