Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

ProHorse

LOVE it. got lots of reviews straight away. Thank you reputon customer reviews app. a must for every store owner

Cabcomfortdirect

Great app so far. Easy to use and not to confusing. Customers can leave feedback to help us understand their needs.

Guiding Lights.biz

Working on figuring out hiw this works test run did well happy with the result so far i hope it works

1st 4 Signs

So good so far. Only just downloaded and the process was easy and straight forward. I will update my feedback once I have used the software for a few weeks. The only thing I would like to add is the ability to add in customers and emails for orders not placed via shopify.

Trek Hardware

Just installed and enabled. Looks good so far! It's very simple to use, no coding required, and looks clean and is exactly what I was after. Thank you! I will update if there's any issues.

EDIT: After enabling, emails for previous orders immediately sent out. Within genuinely 1 minute, we've already gotten a new 5 star review from a happy customer!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

UPDATE: App has not been installed for a full week and I'm already seeing reviews. If you had doubts, ignore them and give this a try - it works!

So far so good. Love the customizable layout, looks clean and professional. Hope to see some more reviews from this.

PhoneGuy.com.au

Installed a couple of days ago, 14 emails sent so far have 37% click through rate, but not showing any review on facebook or google yet, waiting to see what comes up. Look forward to seeing the boost in feedbacks. Installed a couple of days ago, 14 emails sent so far have 37% click through rate, but not showing any review on facebook or google yet, waiting to see what comes up. Look forward to seeing the boost in feedbacks.

NurtureVet

Super easy to install and use! I recommend it for everyone who wants to have reviews of their product or services.

One Earth BCN

As soon as I set it up emails were sent out from previous orders my customers made and so I got quite a few reviews in the first few days. Easy to use so I'm very happy with the app!

Safe Place Bedding

It was very easy to use and set up ! If you own a business I would recommend this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20