Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Improve reviews on Trustpilot, Google, Facebook, Yelp & others

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

Super Easy to setup. It even pulled in my facebook url and set up a sitejabber url for me. All I had to do was add my trustpilot link. I'm looking forward to using it to collect reviews from my customers. Thank you Reputon!

George Townsend & Co., Inc

Set up was pretty simple. Will come back to review after I become more familiar with this App. So far, So good.

matt nebraska store

I like d using this app it was easy. And. Understanding. On how t do things. I hope. It works. Out for my custome

Bangers'n'Bacon

Nice easy app to install and use. Very happy with the user simplicity. It is great how it redirects poor feedback to the vendor so that the issue can be corrected to the customer's satisfaction.

SPV Lights

Smart review app, this app helps us collect reviews and address customer issues before they become bad reviews as well. I'm very glad I came across it and would highly recommend it. To the developers, please don't make changes to the app, it works perfectly.

We Sell mobile Phones

Awesome FREE APP CANT GO WRONG WITH AN APP AT THIS CLASS HELPING BUSINESS TO GROW DAILY BASIC WELDONE TEAM REPUTON

Zanniebbeauty

the app is working great so far. I've only had it for a few days.
So far so good. I hoping it remains that way.

KADE BOUTIQUE

Very easy to install and helpful tips on how it works. Very easy to install and helpful tips on how it works.

Best Garage

I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.I use this web site for my shopify site, it works awesome.

Ms Divas Dazzling Jewelry

I am new to this so I am still trying to figure out how this all works. It is working fine so far for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6