Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost your Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & others

Booksgrab

Loved the concept, just installed and waiting for positive reviews. I needed google reviews, hope it fetches me some.

Exchange Credit Services

This app is very useful because I was thinking that I would be all over the place having to search for HTML codes just to create. I didn’t have any complications and the app was simple to use.

AdeClothingBrand

i just started using the app and sofar i love it. thank you. hopefully the app can help my site. keep improving.

MYSTERY NB

It's really great application. It helps my business a lot. I highly recommend this application for beginners.

Artimal

Great app, using it for almost a month now. If you want to improve your rating this app is definitely what you need.

One suggestion, would be great if you also could cancel some reviews that are going to be send.

Artoprint

excellent app to use, able to get reviews on google easily, will be setting up other review platforms with Reputon.

Allandale Technologies

I just started to use this app, it looks easy to use and will help me keep on top of my reviews. I look forward to future reviews!

FitFoodz

This app helped me to get a lot of great feedback for my business well done guys. Game changing app right here. A must have for any shopify website who is serious about their reputation.

The Flaming Hoop Chilies

Great app, we're getting lots of fantastic reviews that we never had before! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone with a small business.

Le SLAP

It is great because it was very easy to use. there are so many apps that you want something easy to instal

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10