Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

FrisExpress

Awesome app that is definitely worth every penny. Recieved a bunch of positive reviews within a couple of days already. Good support too!

À LA MODE

Esta aplicación me ayudará, espero, a recibir más reviews sin la necesidad de que el cliente tenga que volver aposta a nuestra página web

T A Y Online Store

I'm really satisfied with the way this app work it gives me more control over reviews and allows me to get in touch with customer before having them posting their review.

Goal Kick Soccer

Great app. I have received 3-4 positive reviews and its been about 2 weeks. Hopefully, it keeps building up.

Estancia Tiles

Started using app 10 days ago and received my 1st review. We are still getting to know it but it seems to be working. I do wish it would interface with the Shopify store reviews.

Lala Kids

Only just installed the app, easy to use. I haven't en't seen any results as yet, but its only day 1. Emails have been sent so let's see what happens

Pretty Boo Candles

Great app and easy to install - looking forward to gaining more reviews on my different platforms. Thank you.

Cibaria Store Supply

I've been using the app for 24 hours so far, we received 1 email / review already where we can address the customer issue prior to be released to the public and we've received 2 public 5 star reviews. We started with no public reviews and we are building our web-based reviews from scratch. We are quite please so far.

Silk Curves

Very useful app. I like how it allows you to correct any problems a customer may have. So effective. I love it.

KARISTORE2020

I am starting using it
I hope it turns useful to my site
I like it and think I can trust.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23