Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback

Pudera

I just installed this app so I am not sure how it fully functions but it seems great and I am excited to work with Reputon and hopefully they bring me success as I just started with my business.

Feby.nl

I like the app, works great. Easy to use and looks like customers do not mind to fill in the review and give stars.

K&R store

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooode

Watchouse Store

Gostei muito do serviço, velocidade de entrega e preço principalmente.
Estão todos de parabéns pelo excelente serviço prestado.

Use It Again Parts

Finally have a way to have some control over any surprising negative reviews. Works completely in the background and is free for small storefronts like mine. Thanks Reputon.

sneakertimeuk

really happy with the app it works a dream really I managed to add my google review link and can now get review thanks

Crystal Nation LTD

Very easy to use in just one click of the button and everything is installed ready to go, great app for store confidence!!

SecondWayShop

Nice we are very happy whit this ap, a lot of features to deal whit. Its worth it to download and add to your website

Project Moment Designs

Just installed this app and am excited to see how it works, super simple set up as there was only a few steps to do.

Cubita Skincare New Zealand

Fantastic app to help build consumer confidence. Love how it sends low scores to be dealt with confidently. Must have for every online business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16