Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Katie Dreaming in Color

I just loaded it and have not had an opportunity to see the benefits yet, but am looking forward to it.

Riverfront Jewelry

just launched, will have a good sense on results soon. customer service has been great, thanks to the team!

coegawear

I used this app to get more reviews and it really helps me to do so. It managed the reviews quite well.

Hair Care Canada

Thank you! Reputation always us to work with customers prior to emotion based negative feedback that revolves around issues our company has no control over.

The Daily Blooms

worked within minutes! very impressed. still using the free trial but they sent emails to my old customers and they started leaving me reviews

Moddy Poddy

I am confused about how to see my reviews but the idea is good. I look forward to hearing my customers' feedback and improve our services!

Epic. Store

So far so good! reviews are coming in - Positive and negative for us to help create a better user experience and provide a better product.

Norman's School Uniforms

Great app. I didn't realize it would email all customers from the past 2 months when launched. This led to some confusion...customers emailed because they didn't recently order anything.

PetScy

I turned this on and cant keep up with the review responses. Note, I was unaware that it would send out "BONUS" reviews to the previous two months of order. This led to a ton of reviews but also to customers calling thinking that we sent them out a new order. Overall, I have been happy with the product. Im still on the free plan and maybe available once I pay but it would be nice to eliminate a negative comment response. If they pick a unhappy smile face then it ends. Customers will reply to the negative section and expect that to be proof that they edited an order. Second, would like to set based on date. As a subscription business Id like to send customers that have been on for Day 35+.

Seo Digital Club

I used this app and helped me to get reviews from my customers. Highly recommend this app to the shopify community.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42