Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Raven Wear Apparel

I have been trying to figure out why my store isn't getting conversions. I get plenty of traffic but have only had one sale in my first 30 days as an online retailer. I have trust badges and such but nothing is working....So today I added the Amazon Pay Button and I found your App so here goes! If I get a sale in the next week I will definitely attribute it to this working. It was really easy to set up and I realized in the process that I hadn't connected my business in Google. So I did that too! Thanks for the great tool, I hope to return soon with a great story for another review.

Luanaromizi.com

Good app.
Simple to use and to install.
Costumer can write review with semplicity.
Thanks for the support

Northern Boots

This is exactly the app that I was looking for and it did exactly everything it advertises to do! Highly recommend

Pilots HQ LLC.

The app works wonderfully, Now not only complaining customers are leaving reviews and we went from a 2-3 star to a 5 star on almost all platforms in under a month.

Chicsnacks

I use this app to get reviews on my google page, I love the fact it doesn’t post negative feedback anywhere online allowing you to work with your customers. Thank you Reputon.

Floweret Menstrual Cup

brilliant! works a treat, wish i had used and found this at the beginning of my ecom journey x x x x x x

LOVE YAAYAA

brilliant app looking forward to seeing how it helps my business over the next few months. highly recommend it

Teddy Sinclair

Even on the free one we got a couple 5 star reviews instantly and I would assume each month it will give you 5-10 free 4 to 5 star reviews for simply pressing add app. Simply does what it says it will. Might even try the paid one just to see what happens.

We Drink Bubbles

This app is incredibly helpful and has resolved some issues of some disappointed customers and improved their experience.

Irie Vybez Gear

Just installed today. Hopefully it works as well as it seems to for others!! 5 stars for easy install. We will see how it goes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31