Reviews (1,204)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

May 24, 2024

Just started waiting to see results

Glorious Creations
About 2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Thank you.

Dreamland Organics
Over 3 years using the app
Edited May 17, 2024

This app allows us to address the issues that customes raise and better our business

Getstuff.com.au
About 1 year using the app
Reputon replied February 15, 2024

Thank you for the review! Our app is designed to help you gain more reviews and resolve issues with clients 1:1. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you!

April 29, 2024

The easiness and flexibility, to use for a start up who is turning everything over twice to build a brand.

Scruffy Duck
Ireland
10 minutes using the app
May 29, 2024

I just started..l let’s see how it works

Bee Loved NZ
New Zealand
5 minutes using the app
March 8, 2024

I'm not sure... this is good or not.

DAK-Korea
South Korea
6 days using the app
Reputon replied April 22, 2024

We appreciate your feedback and for giving our app a try! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We're here to assist you.

November 21, 2023

Great app, however would love it to be integrated better so one can offer promotion code etc. by leaving a review.

Dansk Trailer Center
Denmark
8 months using the app
Reputon replied November 22, 2023

Big thanks for your positive feedback! We're in the thick of developing this feature and aim to roll it out by year-end. We'll be sure to keep you posted!

April 22, 2024

Easy to implement and deploy

House of St.Indie
About 20 hours using the app
August 23, 2023

I can not provide a comprehensive rating at this stage as it was not used yet by customers. I do however like the what was presented and commented on by others. So for now I'm giving 4 stars.

Smiths Squared
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied August 24, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com.

August 28, 2023

I see the good that this app does, but I'm not 100% clear on how to use it. Will research and delve deeper into how this works.

EverEco Clothing
2 months using the app
Reputon replied August 30, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our support team has already been in touch to guide you through the setup process and address any queries you might have. Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com. We're here to assist you whenever you need.