4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automated review collection. It's effective in boosting positive reviews and managing online reputation. Features include a Google widget for displaying reviews and a tool for identifying and rectifying negative discrepancies. Suitable for beginners and small businesses, it provides a simple way to collect customer feedback. Even the free version is functional and reliable.

May 24, 2019

its great app. Easy to set up, easy to use, and get great help. High recommend.

Alive Safety and Rescue Limited
12 minutes using the app
Edited July 30, 2019

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time

foxfyi
10 minutes using the app
Edited March 28, 2020

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

SportBike Chic, LLC
8 minutes using the app
July 31, 2021

I have never used any other review app before and then came across Reputon and it seems pretty straight forward to use. Looking forward to more use and hopefully can help grow my business.

KW_685
5 minutes using the app
Reputon replied August 2, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time for reviewing our app,

May I know the issue you had to make you rate us as 4*?

Thank you.

Reputon Team

December 23, 2023

Online Trends
India
10 minutes using the app
Reputon replied December 26, 2023

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to let us know.

December 11, 2023

Vintage Patchwork
Lebanon
14 minutes using the app
Reputon replied December 13, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive rating! We truly appreciate it.

September 1, 2023

Rustic Vanity Boutique
10 months using the app
Reputon replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

September 2, 2023

Z-VXSION
2 months using the app
Reputon replied September 6, 2023

February 26, 2024

baby fern btq
Reputon replied February 29, 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Should you have any questions or need assistance, we are here to help.

February 12, 2024

Eco-Essentials
Uganda
Reputon replied February 15, 2024

We appreciate your feedback! If there's anything else you need or if you have further questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for using our app! 🌟