Reviews (1,204)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

September 11, 2020

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.

eyes on floyd
About 3 hours using the app
November 10, 2020

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD
About 2 hours using the app
April 3, 2023

Easy to set-up and to use. Free plan helps starting e-commerce sites big time! My reviews went up significantly because 1,2 and 3 stars will end up on a different page.

Layers Of Confidence
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app
Reputon replied April 3, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

July 15, 2023

Estoy empezando por eso las cuatro estrellas luego veremos como sigue bregando la
aplicacion y le estare dando la estrella que falta. por ahora lo dejare asi.

De todo para todos store
Reputon replied July 18, 2023

Gracias por los comentarios. Esperamos que la aplicación lo ayude a satisfacer sus necesidades comerciales.

June 16, 2020

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

WILDWURST
Switzerland
October 26, 2020

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

Nike-dyl
France
October 15, 2021

So far, so good! Easy enough to use and adjust to suit our business. Will be interested to see if we start getting more reviews. Hopefully good ones!

Maps of Antiquity
41 minutes using the app
Reputon replied October 17, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! If you had any issues while using our app, you can always contact us via info@reputon.com

October 7, 2021

Easy to setup! Thanks for all the good advice. This app is going to be a game changer for sure! You better believe.

SLG
14 minutes using the app
Reputon replied October 7, 2021

Thank you for taking time to rate our app! Feel free to contact us by email if you have any issue.

Edited July 30, 2019

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time

foxfyi
10 minutes using the app
Edited March 28, 2020

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

SportBike Chic, LLC