4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

January 29, 2021

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

ChezAfrica
8 months using the app
August 30, 2019

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

Climactic Adventures
7 months using the app
Edited April 24, 2019

Easy to install and visual :) Es la mejor app que he encontrado para las reviews. La verdad es que me ayuda mucho a la configuración del email. Las otras son demasiado complejas

Mahalo Shop
Spain
7 months using the app
Reputon replied April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the app please forward them to info@reputon.com

October 13, 2021

Great app! Helps to avoid negative feedbacks. Just wished that the free emails were not limited to 50!

LifeStylz
Reputon replied October 13, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We try to provide our best in free plan!

Reputon Team

Edited March 11, 2020

Being able to address the negative reviews has been very handy, got to keep the customers happy. Nice work Reputon.

Terra5.0
Reputon replied February 13, 2020

Hello, thank you for using Reputon. Actually, you have received a review on Facebook. Also, we have contacted you directly regarding Reputon configuration.

February 14, 2020

Reputon made it easy for me to create Review Emails for Facebook and Google (and other platforms I haven't integrated yet). I wish I could further customise around the timing of sending reviews and have a manual override per review, but apart from this do recommend this app.

Crafted in Time
April 19, 2019

Good app for collecting reviews from customers. It works as described and provides you a quick and easy way to address neutral or dissatisfied customers.

Clachic Styles
Jamaica
Reputon replied April 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! Wish you a lot of positive feedback with Reputon!

June 16, 2019

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

Fruit Madness Ltd
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

September 19, 2023

sim

Dlara Retoques
France
2 days using the app
Reputon replied September 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

September 1, 2019

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Collombatti Naturals