Testimonials Slider & Reviews

Testimonials slider, feedback, photo & video reviews carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gobsmack Comics

Time spent using app About 19 hours

So far I really like it and the pricing structure seems reasonable. I also think I will get more out of it as time moves forward.

September 25, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

mckenzieandsage

Location Australia

Great app! had a few issues to start with, but seemed to have worked out in the end, but overall great app, thanks heaps.

September 25, 2022

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email at info@reputon.com

Aussie Online Buys

Location Australia

Had some issues in the beginning but it's working beautifully now thanks to the support team. Thank you!

September 19, 2022

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We have already fixed the issue related to your account.

Regards,

jaffyscollection

Time spent using app 16 minutes

I enjoyed adding the widget to my website. It would have been great if Reputon had smaller plans for small scale business.

September 4, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We will take into consideration it for our future releases.

Regards,

Sentro

Location China
Time spent using app 40 minutes

always lead to provide the review when we use it, seems not a good experience. The location of the testimonial seems not available to

July 27, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the inconvenience you might have had with the pop-up window.

Let us know if you have any issues with the app by sending an email to info@reputon.com

Best regards,

The Little Princess Boutique & More

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Having issues with it staying visible on my storefront. I got an email that i have a review but its just not showing up? Am i doing something wrong>

July 19, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We review your website, and it seems like the theme itself prevents fast widget loading.

Vacuum Tubes Treasures

Location Italy

Ottima App, installazione semplice e funzionale. Configurazione rapida e con varie modalità di visualizzazione. Lascio 4 stelle e non 5 perché i feedback nella visualizzazione in modalità "lista" (quella più simile a eBay), vanno a finire in basso e rimangono nascoste, così facendo sembra che le recensioni sono sempre le stesse e non ce ne siano di nuove. Occorre spostarle manualmente in alto per renderle visibili, il ché può essere un "work around" quando sono poche ma diventa una soluzione impraticabile se sono centinaia o più. Assolutamente da sistemare.

July 14, 2022

Ciao,

Grazie per avere tempo per scrivere la recensione. Apprezziamo il tuo feedback. Stiamo lavorando anche per aggiungere più lingue.

Shears Watch Shoppe

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just taking it for a spin but so far it’s very easy to set up and use! Sending emails to customers with the link and easy to use form to have them send through testimonials. Easy!

June 28, 2022

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email at info@reputon.com

Sleepy House Lion

Simple app. All I wanted was a customer testimonial slider and it provides it. I wish they would allow for more customization.

May 3, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to share your feedback.

As per customization, we have a Custom CSS field to change layouts.

Feel free to contact us to get support!

The dapper effect

Location Spain
Time spent using app 13 minutes

easy to use great and i can edit the reviews and choose which reviews i want to put up on my page brilliant

March 31, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your feedback!

Previous 1