Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Prices, Quotation Order, Get a Quote

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

fourwalls.biz

From the start Hitesh has been extremely helpful and informative about the "Request a Quote & Hide Prices" app, and has been a pleasure working with him. The product works great out of the box, and we have recently had him customise it so that the you could hide or display either the Quote or the Add to Cart button, or have both displayed at the same time. He was quick to make the changes and it works like a charm.

Easy Flip Garage Doors

We have been using the "Request a Quote & Hide Prices" app for over a year now. Every time we needed help, the support has been outstanding. They respond quickly and solve a problem or a request we have. It really has been a pleasure working with their staff. We highly recommend this app and we have been able to convert visitors to meaningful leads with this app. Very happy with it. Thank you!

February 17, 2022

Many thanks for nice review.

IQFlow Solutions

Highly satisfied with the App support and Hitesh help to complete the proper setup on our website. So far happy with the app ...

VFair Direct

Hitesh really helped me with all the questions I had about the app. We have not a conventional webshop so we needed custom solutions. Hitesh always responded to our emails very quickly and came with solutions and examples. I would definitely recommend this app and nice customer service. Thank you!

JT ART

I rarely write reviews and I'm really glad I found this app. So far, this is the only hide prices app I've found to be able to integrate with other translation apps. The customer support team also helped me with a few customizations. They have a fast email response, keep you updated and they get things done in a timely manner.

BarrelRunEnclosures

Excellent customer service! I am impressed. Helps you to create great forms and hide the prices. Check out https://www.barrelrunenclosures.com

Triple A Health Venture

Awesome, simple, and very useful app. We have also tested several quote request app but this is by far the best and easiest to use. And customer support is very responsive and fast. Thanks!

Miljøstein

Smooth app :) The app works great for my store and both support and respons time is just awesome. Keep on the great work.

RP Fedder Industrial

I used this app to hide prices for products for which we're a manufacturer rep and we are not able to publish list price. The developers were helpful with getting the app to work with most of the other apps we've been using including Boost Product Filter and Search and Pre-Orderly. My only wish is to have more control over the appearance so that it matches our theme. Hitesh was very helpful.

Ganjacks

The application support team is great. they helped with the the integration of the app in our theme multiple times. thanks a lot for the support

Previous 1 3