Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to negotiate pricing with Customers.

The Golf Warehouse Australia

Love this app!! Have been searching for type of app for weeks and finally found it, not only that have found great admin support.
Hitesh Vadsmiya has supported me all the way through the set up process and can't recommended enough. Thank you

HC | Store

It is a very good application and the support and help of Hitesh Vadsmiya was very timely, it helped us a lot.

Florida Grocery Exports

This app provides exactly what we need for our store, which is add to quote only. The support is the best I've seen from any app developer. Highly recommend.

Home Security Network - Ultion Retail Store

App is great and the support even better. Easy install, does everything I need it to do and after querying a couple of small layout issues these were corrected quickly

Fouche

Excellent app, does all it promises. Very helpful customer support, helped us with the integration and customization.

Carroll Original Wear

The app works as described and the customer service has been great! Very responsive and helped me get the add customized to my needs. Thank you!

PREASA

I had a custom theme that required additional configurations. Their support team was fast in helping me get everything working correctly. Great app and fantastic customer support!

New Pig India

This app was exactly what we were looking for! We needed to be able to hide the shopping cart button and it was great to be able to replace it with this quote feature! We ended up using this app on two of our country specific websites. I will definitely use on future sites.

Empire Fitness Solution

Hitesh is Absolutely magical,He can fix the problem in minutes.I had 30 request just in the trial period and managed to get sales with this app.Thank you for the GREATEST APP TO BOOST MY SALES.

April 23, 2020

Hello Muhendren,

Many thanks.

I highly appreciate it.

Pacific Coast Herb Co.

Service with this app is OUTSTANDING. The functionality is great too.

Hitesh Vadsmiya is super helpful -- a gem.

He was very responsive and accommodating, and helped make this app work very well for our website.

Thank you guys! :)