Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by SolverCircle

Let customers make wishlist of products and request quote

tiendachinabit

I like the app and the people are really helpful.

Recommended under the scope they offer.

Thanks for the support

Quality Lab Accessories

Our new company website just went LIVE this past week and so far I am very pleased with SolverCircle's Request for Quote app. The trial period was very helpful in determining if this was the RFQ app for us. They have been extremely responsive and willing to come up solutions to some of the issues I had (no country field in basic version, added counter and icon to direct customer to RFQ tab). We had to upgrade to the next level in order to customize for our needs which meant a higher monthly expense. It was worth it though. They have been very nice to deal with also.

Revolve LED

Hands down the most responsive support of any app I have tried for quoting. Within less than one business day we were completely setup and configured with appearance matching our theme right out of the gate with no weird formatting issues to resolve or anything looking out of place. Seems to work well on the backend but we haven't used it enough to be thorough in that regard yet. On the surface it appears to do everything we want within a workflow that meshes well with what we have in place already.

tradepify

This is worth of 5 star. ... Excellent customer service.. App works pretty smooth. Overall, im very satisfied.. Thank you!

Pet Portraits Now

I love everything about this easy to use Request a Quote product. And the support has been top class. Happy to recommend this application.

W.T. Hight Company, Inc.

Great app with GREAT customer service. The app does what it says and it does it easily. I only needed support once in the last year and they had my issue resolved within an hour of sending the first email.

Wolf X-Ray

Great support when you need it from a very fast and friendly team. This app works very well for our needs.

Citipack

The Team here is very cooperative. They went above and beyond their scope to satisfy my need and made sure my site looks great. They have provided by far the best customer service of any developer firm I have had the experience of working with.

LifeWall

Poor support in terms of installation. They are least bothered to serve you and fulfill your needs..

September 30, 2019

Thank you for the review, but the most interesting thing about your review is, we never received any request from you or your store regarding installation help. We looked into all of our support channels, emails and could not find a single request ever from you for support. Even we tried to contact you at your installation email and never received any reply at all. And more interestingly, we found out that you really never setup your store, which made us believe that you provided the review to help our competitors. Because if you faced any really issue, you could at least reply to our emails, which you never did. However, we would like to request you, if you ever really want to try our app, please just drop us a word "Help" in the email to install@solvercircle.com and we will jump into it for you.
We will be more than happy to help you, because it is our job to install the app for you, make you happy, so that you can use our app and get the benefits of the app and increase your sales.

We will really appreciate to hear from you guys for help. We eagerly wait for you.

Because your happiness is our destination !

Kind Regards
Nasif
SolverCircle.com

eStone Direct

Great support and a fantastic app for our business. We do not want to show prices as they are constantly changing and can vary, so this is the perfect option for us to have. Thanks for adding the coding guys :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6