Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 juillet 2021

After installing this app, I realised that it needed a few tweaks to adapt to the warehouse theme I am using. After reaching out to Ngoc and her team of developers, they made the appropriate changes within 24 hrs and free of charge. Great app, great support.

Onlinetonerau
Australie
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 21 juillet 2021

Hi Onlinetonerau,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!
Omega Team

5 septembre 2022

It does what is says, it is straightforward to use and versatile depending on what you need! Also, the support is amazing and very helpful no matter the question or problem you might have while learning how to use the app properly! IF you need this option on your website, this is the one!

Curated Deco
Malte
Omega a répondu 6 septembre 2022

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟
Cheers,
The Omega support team

10 septembre 2021

I needed some customization done and Kaylee Tran was extremely fast and got it done immediately according to my request. Highy recommended app

Gymleco Netherlands
Pays-Bas
Omega a répondu 14 septembre 2021

Hi Gymleco Netherlands,

All the best!
Omega Team

30 décembre 2022

There's nothing I could say about this app but simply great!!!! Great Support, Great Features, for a reasonable price. I'm lucky to find this app, will definitely recommend this to other online stores.

MackTechBiz
Philippines
Omega a répondu 30 décembre 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

1 juin 2023

This app is very easy to use and has powerful features. It can help you manage your inquiries easily. I highly recommend this app!

Melodieuxhome
Chine
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 8 juin 2023

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

26 août 2022

We used this app for our pre-order items. I am extremely thankful to Grace for being very helpful and patient with all of my inquiries and requests for the improvement of our website.

Design Story
Philippines
Omega a répondu 29 août 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

8 mars 2023

Great support! Quick response and solution of our issues with integrating the addon in our theme.
Thanks a lot! :-)

HNO.shop
Allemagne
Omega a répondu 8 mars 2023

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Omega Request Quote Hide Price app!

9 septembre 2022

Their customer service is very patient and helps solve problems. It's great!Feel free to ask them any question you want。

YOROOW
Chine
Omega a répondu 12 septembre 2022

11 juillet 2022

Best customer service I've got from one of their supports . Loving the simplicity of this app! Definitely meet my requirements!

nervalcorp
Omega a répondu 12 juillet 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Request a Quote - Hide Prices app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

10 novembre 2021

I really like this app! It's so simple for me who is now on Shopify. And the most important one, the Help Center so fast responding and so nice! I got help from Ms. Joy (she's so nice & lovely) and also Ms. Quinn is the developer who helps me customize!
Don't hesitate to install this one!:)

Summits Network
Indonésie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 10 novembre 2021

Hi Summits Network,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Ms. Joy & Ms. Quinn to give them the recognition that they deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,