Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2023

This is a great app, just what I was looking for.
Great tech support, always helpful and explaining, very kind. Thank you very much

www.stern-company.com
Allemagne
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 2 février 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

10 février 2023

Very fast service thanks to Tracy who helped me to get on track and made our website working with the app.

Meier Anhänger AG
Suisse
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 12 février 2023

14 avril 2023

Thank you so much for Vincent's efforts, which solved all my problems. This APP is recommended. It's really great.

KATESEVEN
Chine
Environ 24 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 14 avril 2023

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review!

26 juillet 2022

Does exactly what it advertises. I had to adjust a few things in my theme's code since I was using a custom theme, but it worked perfectly. Only problem I had was the quotes not coming into my inbox in my email. I messaged Lynn about it and she provided excellent customer service. We sorted it out and everything worked perfectly after that. Very helpful product, very helpful customer service, 10/10 would request a quote and hide my prices again.

theantiqueknot
États-Unis
Environ 21 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 28 juillet 2022

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

8 mars 2023

Thanks for Anna's help. She has been very patient to help me solve my problem. And the apps are really good.

ShengAn
Chine
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 8 mars 2023

15 février 2023

The app is intuitive and easy to use and does exactly what we needed. The customer service is also fantastic.

Inspection Tools
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 15 février 2023

Thanks for sharing your positive review of Omega’s Request Quote - Hide Price app. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our apps.

11 novembre 2022

Lynn is awesome! She was super helpful and gave premium support. Deigo is a superstar in customer care. I love the app and the support is superb!

Africa Foto Fair
Émirats arabes unis
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 13 novembre 2022

31 mars 2022

Installed the app as this would really be a great feature - had a small issue & support has been amazing! THANK YOU Guys! (@Joy)

Blackbeancoffee.africa
Afrique du Sud
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Quote Snap a répondu 1 avril 2022

Hi Blackbeancoffee.africa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!
Kaylee - Omega Team

11 octobre 2019

Great app, easy to setup and easy to use. Installed in minutes, and customers love it.

Háskólaprent
Islande
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2020

Love this app. Exactly the option I needed on my site for customers who have a project and need a quote for multiple items. I had a couple of changes I needed and the support team were amazing. They were fast to respond and made the change I requested very quickly.

School Furniture by Simplova