Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices | Reviews

by Omega

Request Quotes, Hide Prices, Quotation Form, Get a Quote

Harborside Décor

Nice concept but I was able to check out for free and almost cost me 3000.00 if I was a customer . I am looking for an app that actualy hides pricing.

October 23, 2021

Hello Harborside Décor,

Thank you for sharing us your issue and we are sorry for any negative experience you had with our app.
Our app can hide prices on the store based for quotable products.
We have reached you to support and make sure the app can hide prices on your store. We do hope to hear from you back.
Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega team

AMS Manufacturing & Printing

Added new products to the add to quote option and it completely broke my site and I cannot repair in anyway. I have been trying to get in contact with them for a long time and they keep just opening my messages and not replying. Highly dissatisfied. If you want your site to break and show a white screen to your users install this app!

August 13, 2021

Hello there,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and fixed the issue for you.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,