Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price

Hide price, request a quote, quote, inquiry, quotation form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

More Sports

It does what I need it to do easily, has plenty of customisation available and the support is fantastic!

November 23, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Mangata Sport

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Honestly, fantastic support resolving my issues, cant fault it! Very quick too. App is great so far, works for a number of needs - only thing I've found that I think could do with a bit of work is the 2FA support for email connectivity\integration. not a major but could be for some others that need customer replies and not keen on the lower security.

November 22, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

Cobetter

Use this app for the 'Request for quote' function. Easy to use and great customer service. Looking forward to furthering updates.

November 22, 2022

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

YeeHing

Location China

非常惊喜,现在发现插件真的超级好用,我几乎是马上就爱上了它, 它十分的简单而且易操作,可以在第一时间就能完美的驾驭它,通过它的帮助,对于客户的报价需求可以很好的满足,客服支持态度也非常棒,十分热情的帮助我们答疑解惑,体验感满分,十分推荐。

November 18, 2022

非常感谢您的精彩评论! 我们很高兴听到您喜欢我们的应用程序。 如果我们能为您提供任何进一步的帮助,请告诉我们,感谢您抽出时间给我们留下这篇超级友好的评论。🤗🤗🤗

Alter Ego Bikes

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Excellent support! Tracy and Joy were amazing to deal with. I am looking forward to using this app.

November 16, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Gioielleria Mangani

Location Italy

I found no difficulties in setting up the app, when problems arose, support was quick and carried out my request.

November 15, 2022

Africa Foto Fair

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Lynn is awesome! She was super helpful and gave premium support. Deigo is a superstar in customer care. I love the app and the support is superb!

November 13, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

BOUJEE GOLF TRIPS

great customer service - could use a back end to help manage the quotes better. I feel it would help keep track but i was able to find a work around

November 3, 2022

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

Luxxi Home

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Joy is very patient and helps me solve problems in time. Thanks a lot. I will use this app for some time to see if it will help me to get more orders.

October 24, 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Space Walk Inflatables

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great to gather information for us! It helps us to run custom shipping quotes to give our customers the best shipping prices and deals we could offer, all before checkout! The support team was there every step of the way with their instant chat! Best investment we have made for our website!

October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19