Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes

Cobankiat

This app enables us to use the power of shopify with our quotation-enabled website. The support team is also very helpful and was accommodating to our queries and request.

Misraab Online

Great app..rightly fits the purpose. i think this is the best app in Shopify for quoting feature. The support is great and very helpful.

Ambiente Mexicano

Support is awesome! Is just a matter of hours they solved an important issue about not being able to use the Form Designer. Just a screenshot and an email was enough for them to solve it! Awesome app!

Restaurant Equipment Online

Excellent customer support, we needed some extra fields included in the webhook and the team did it for us in just 1 day!

The Debug Store

Prompt, helpful support fixing a couple, of minor issues on our website. The Add to Quote Button was missing some padding beneath. Very pleased.

Shadowstore

Best quote request app ever!. The support team is great and very responsive. Recommend this app. Cheers

DOUGUYA

このアプリのサポートにご協力いただき、わからない部分を解決できました!こんなにスピーディで親切なサポートに出会ったのは初めてです!アプリは機能が充実しており、細かくカスタマイズが可能です。日本語にはまだ対応していませんが、英語が分からなくても翻訳機を使えば設定できるくらいシンプルでわかりやすいです。おすすめの見積もりアプリです。

Philux Inc.

currently on the brooklyn theme, and this app has been a great addition. easy to install, especially for someone with no technical knowledge. offers enough customization options while maintaining user-friendliness. furthermore, support was quick and thorough.

CCWT

The app is quite good. Did exactly what I wanted from it. Not too difficult to work the basics out. The real stand out was when I had problems with getting the required code put into our theme - the Omega team quickly jumped on and inserted the code for me and very quickly resolved my issues. I would have been messing around for hours trying to figure it out myself. They got it done in 20 minutes. Happy to recommend this app and the developers!

The Edge Equine

Great app. Exactly what we were after. User friendly and terrific back end service in getting everything set up perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5