Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes

WESTSIDE

One of the best app support I've experienced in my time on Shopify. Definitely would recommend them.

大英風情

這個應用程式幫我解決了很大的問題,使用起來很順暢,介面好操作,選擇也很多,有遇到問題時寫信給技術人員,他們的回覆也相當快,一來一回很快就幫我排除問題,非常棒的應用程式,真心推薦!謝謝你們!祝你們愈來愈好!

FARMACIA TARQUINI

Good app because it makes possible managing the request for a quote both in the product page and in the cart. It allows to manage, in a single request, quotable and no quotable items, avoiding customers to make multiple payments. Great support.

Custom Branded Merch

I use this app for allowing my clients to request a quote, which suits my store as many variables can exist and this allows them to get customised quotes. I was very impressed how seamlessly this app integrated into my store and worked really well. Also is very easy to use, looks good functionally and has lots of different options. Highly recommend if you need a "Request Quote" function on your store.

El Arenal

Excellent app, they helped me with problems that I required, good support, they got me out of trouble, I recommend it is a good app, I needed help and they will help me quickly, and within minutes they had already solved my problem, Thanks to the support team

Scott Windmills

Request a Quote is an amazing app for my Shopify store, and the Omega support team is great! I needed a way for customers to request a shipping quote since we sell large items and the shipping cost varies widely based on their address. This app not only solved the problem, but includes time-saving features such as converting the quote request into a draft order. Re: support, I wanted several customizations (mainly styling) and Kaylee Tran and the Omega support team responded very quickly to give me exactly what I needed. Thanks!!!

Ropes.sg

Using this app for 2 shops, so far very happy, using the basic email templates design maybe not as presentable, but does the job well. Very helpful support team.

Graveren Utrecht

App works great. I am getting a lot more sales because my customers want to receive an enquiry before buying.

GTSimulators.com

I've installed multiple Request a Quote apps and this one is by far the best one. They also have the best support I have ever seen on Shopify. Very responsive and professional. Thank you!

JARMO Jardinería al Momento

Kaylee was awesome! She helped me with the setup of the app and they solved some issues with my page in a very fast and easy way. I totally recommend Request a Quote, they have great customer service!

Previous 1 3 4