Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Request a quote, hide prices, customizable quotation form

ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo

Work perfectly, awesome support, they find all my problems and fixed them super quickly.
Thank a lot Joy and your team for your help :)

Hi ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Dotaciones Corporativas

Utilizo actualmente la app y el servicio al cliente es extraordinario. La app funciona muy bien para lo que necesito, únicamente recibir solicitudes de cotizaciones de mis productos. La súper recomiendo.

Hola Dotaciones Corporativas,

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Estamos felices de que haya tenido una gran experiencia con nuestra aplicación y servicio al cliente. Nuestro equipo siempre está aquí para resolver cualquiera de sus problemas. Por favor, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros de nuevo si necesita más ayuda. ¡Ten un buen día!
Equipo Omega

Gymleco Netherlands

I needed some customization done and Kaylee Tran was extremely fast and got it done immediately according to my request. Highy recommended app

Hi Gymleco Netherlands,

bownenterprises

I have 2 empire themed web sites, I'm not very good with some of the IT issues around shopify but Ngoc very kindly helped me with both sites. Both our web sites are highly modified, so Ngoc got their development team to adjust their application to suit us, the end result is really good. What I have learnt with the shopify app store, you have to work with the partners, like Omega, you have to understand the time zone which can mean a delays but these guys were on it at all hours, I was really, really impressed, I can therefore high recommend this app.

September 7, 2021

Hi bownenterprises,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Canam Online Store

I used this app to give our customers the option to request a formal quote directly from the product page. Overall, I am happy with the App. It is easy to use and the look of "Add to quote" and "My quote" bottons is nice.

September 2, 2021

Hi Canam Online Store,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Miss GVL

The support team of this app have been amazingly helpful before I've even launched my store or paid any subscription fees. Their replies are always very quick and friendly, and I look forward to continue to work with them in the future. Thanks again team!

August 25, 2021

Hi Miss GVL,

jingyayi

Excellent customer support. Needed help with implementing the APP and tailoring the look to my theme after installation, the online chat replied instantly with step by step solutions. Very friendly support staffs, two thumbs up! So far the APP is doing exactly what I need it to do. will test out finer features when getting real customer interactions later.

August 17, 2021

Hi jingyayi,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Uncommon

Fantastic app. Where they are developing continuously to add more features and improve its functionality. Great support. Best quotating app out there.

July 30, 2021

Hi Uncommon,

Vilduja

Very simple to use app, covers all my need. But best part of it was Support team, they helped me with all my needs quickly and efficiently. Good work team.

July 29, 2021

Hi Vilduja,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

MorbideCreazioni™

l'app funziona benissimo, e anche il team che mi hanno aiutato avendo un problema nel codice del tema

July 27, 2021