Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes

CCWT

The app is quite good. Did exactly what I wanted from it. Not too difficult to work the basics out. The real stand out was when I had problems with getting the required code put into our theme - the Omega team quickly jumped on and inserted the code for me and very quickly resolved my issues. I would have been messing around for hours trying to figure it out myself. They got it done in 20 minutes. Happy to recommend this app and the developers!

The Edge Equine

Great app. Exactly what we were after. User friendly and terrific back end service in getting everything set up perfectly.

Nordic Elements

The app works really well and the customer support is just AMAZING. Very quick and they help you with anything you need. I'm very satisfied.

ClassicoRoma

After installing and uninstalling a lot of apps out there, this app was a lifesaver. It's easy to set up and gives you great control. The best thing is that once there were a few changes I required on how the app was performing (example: button size on mobile view), the Omega Team helped modify the theme code as per my requirements and got everything working exactly the way I wanted it to. Extremely helpful, professional, talented, and polite set of individuals working behind this endeavor.

Trammell Equipment Company

Customer Service has been very helpful. App has been fairly easy to set up and does exactly what i need it to.

GLW

I'm using this app to hide the pricing for all products. And yet, still want to have the payment transaction done via the website. There are some minor adjustments requested. Kaylee assisted and the Omega team solved them within a day. It was a relief. So, thank you very much!

WESTSIDE

One of the best app support I've experienced in my time on Shopify. Definitely would recommend them.

大英風情

這個應用程式幫我解決了很大的問題,使用起來很順暢,介面好操作,選擇也很多,有遇到問題時寫信給技術人員,他們的回覆也相當快,一來一回很快就幫我排除問題,非常棒的應用程式,真心推薦!謝謝你們!祝你們愈來愈好!

FARMACIA TARQUINI

Good app because it makes possible managing the request for a quote both in the product page and in the cart. It allows to manage, in a single request, quotable and no quotable items, avoiding customers to make multiple payments. Great support.

Custom Branded Merch

I use this app for allowing my clients to request a quote, which suits my store as many variables can exist and this allows them to get customised quotes. I was very impressed how seamlessly this app integrated into my store and worked really well. Also is very easy to use, looks good functionally and has lots of different options. Highly recommend if you need a "Request Quote" function on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5