Submit quotation requests
Let customers easily negotiate the price with you through an add to quote button, gain more trust, and increase your conversion rate.
Create draft orders
Give private quotes, keep track of all deal changes, transform the quotation to orders by sending an invoice with a checkout link.
Hide the product price and add to cart button for guests or certain customer groups or for quotable products.
About Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices
How does the app work?
Request a Quote - Hide Price app gives the customers the power of submitting a quote form via the "add to quote" button. Store owners can push your customers to request a quote by hiding the price and add to cart button for selected or all products which is also a way to encourage customers to get in touch with you. When the price negotiated satisfies both sellers and customers, a quote request can be turned into an order successfully.
“Add to quote” button for selective products
Request a Quote - Hide Price allows you to show an “add to quote” button on all product pages, collection pages, specific products, products that have specific title, type, vendor, price, quantity, published time or out of stock products.
Option to hide price and “add to cart” button
- Hide price and add to cart button on all or specific products/ collections
- Hide price for guest users, so that only authorized customers can see
- Hide price for customer tags
Get a high-quality and customizable quote form
Not only use a general form for all stores, but each store owner can also create a custom quote form with built-in features in our app. To illustrate a better visualization of product requests, customers can upload single or multiple files into the quote form such as images, word, excel or PDF files, and so on so that you can check and match customer’s needs.
Full features of Request a Quote
- Customize how “Add to Quote” button looks like and where to show it
- Option to hide price and “add to cart” button
- Create quotes from the backend and send to customers
- Customize email templates to send customers
- Add fixed discount and shipping price before converting into a draft order
- Easily create and manage quote form
- Show current quote status and quoting process
- Include expiry date in the email with PDF invoice
- Instant email notifications for new quotes, comments, or messages.
- Set rules for certain products on pages you want to show the “Add to Quote” button.
- Customize the quote form
- Enable RFQ for out of stock products
- Redirect after submitting
- Salesman Account - Create salesman accounts to generate quote request traffic.
- Show RFQ at cart page - Submit a request for quote product at the cart page and check out for the rest.
- Show RFQ on a separate page - Create a separate page to let the customer enter the products manually in the quote form.
- Option to move quote requests to the draft section within 60 days to restore.
- Abandoned quote to save the quote info even the customers don't submit quote requests
- Integrate with slack to send notifications, connect with Zapier and Twilio
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Budget Pool Care
We have tried all the apps on the app store and this by far is the best out there ( we have been using shopify for 6 years now ) The development team are always available to assist and actually get back to you unlike other companies out there.
Hi Budget Pool Care,
Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D
Kaylee - Omega Team
I use this app so that I can list certain products without prices and instead create a simple workflow that allows users to request a quote. It also allows me to create custom orders with custom prices which cannot be done in Shopify. The support is great to work with as well and will keep using them as long as my customers are using the features it offers.
Hi Innovative Surfaces,
We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.
All the best,
Kaylee - Omega Team
I have seen many necessary features in this quote app, and glad to hear that the the develop team would like to add more features that I wish. Wonderful team! I hope they succeed. And thanks very much for the assisting from Joy. I will make some suggestion about displaying logic for line item properties, customized product usually has lots of properties, the ideal logic is that all of the properties are added to quote as long as customer clicks "add to quote" button. Expect that come true.
Hi Home inn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team, especially Joy :D
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Kaylee - Omega Team