Submit quotation requests
Let customers easily negotiate the price with you through an add to quote button, gain more trust, and increase your conversion rate.
Create draft orders
Give private quotes, keep track of all deal changes, transform the quotation to orders by sending an invoice with a checkout link.
Personalize your communication in email templates and quote forms, showcase your brand and make it easier for customers to check prices
About Request a Quote
How does the app work?
Request a Quote app gives the customers the power of adding product quotes by submitting a quote form via the "add to quote" button. Store owners will automatically receive email notifications of the details and send back the quote. When the price negotiated satisfies both sellers and customers, a request can be turned into an order successfully.
Add “add to quote” button for selective products
- Request a Quote allows you to remove the “Add to cart” button and add the "Add to quote" button for all or specific products. Give you a chance to offer customers your best price and increase sales.
- The hidden price and hide “add to cart” functions are effective for your B2B quote, for those who have different requirements on quantity, product features, and delivery date, you can provide them a competitive price.
Get a high-quality quote form
Not only use a general form for all stores, but each store owner can also create a custom quote form with built-in features in our app. In addition, customers are able to upload files to request a quote based on your settings.
Customizable setting options
You can change your setting in the admin app to let customers add a quote for one or many products. Edit or add your store logo and store information for print invoices.
Full features of Request a Quote
- Customize the “Add to Quote” button
- A user-friendly in-app interface makes it easy for you to manage tools the way you want.
- Customize email templates to send customers
- Easily create and manage quote form
- Show current quote status and quoting process
- Include expiry date in the email with PDF invoice
- Instant email notifications for new quotes, comments, or messages.
- Set rules for certain products on whose page you want to show the “Add to Quote” button.
- Customize the quote form
- Enable viewed products
- Enable RFQ for out of stock products
- Option to hide price
- Option to hide “add to cart” button
- Redirect after submitting
- Salesman Account - Create salesman accounts to generate quote request traffic.
- Show RAQ at cart page - Submit a request for quote product at the cart page and check out for the rest.
- Show RFQ on a separate page - Create a separate page to let the customer enter the products manually in the quote form.
- Option to move quote requests to the draft section within 60 days to restore.
- March 2021: Update draft order function which allows you to edit and update your offer
- March 2021: Integrate with slack to send notifications, connect with Zapier and Twilio
Our technical team will help you with any kind of support or service you might need. Please feel free to contact us. We will reply to you within 24 hours during the weekdays.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
John Diven & Cº
i found the app a bit of a challenge to set up email and templates - more difficult than some others
Support helped to resolve the issues and all is working well now
Trammell Equipment Company
Customer Service has been very helpful. App has been fairly easy to set up and does exactly what i need it to.
I'm using this app to hide the pricing for all products. And yet, still want to have the payment transaction done via the website. There are some minor adjustments requested. Kaylee assisted and the Omega team solved them within a day. It was a relief. So, thank you very much!