Submit quotation requests
Let customers easily negotiate the price with you through an add to quote button, gain more trust, and increase your conversion rate.
Create draft orders
Give private quotes, keep track of all deal changes, transform the quotation to orders by sending an invoice with a checkout link.
Personalize your communication in email templates and quote forms, showcase your brand and make it easier for customers to check prices
About Request a Quote
How does the app work?
Request a Quote app gives the customers a power of adding product quotes by submitting a quote form via the "add to quote" button. Store owners will automatically receive email notification of the details and send back the quote. When the price negotiated satisfies both sellers and customers, a request can be turned into an order successfully.
Add “add to quote” button for selective products
- Request a Quote allows you to remove the “Add to cart” button and add the "Add to quote" button for all or specific products. Give you a chance to offer customers your best price and increase sales.
- The hidden price and hide “add to cart” functions are effective for your B2B quote, for those who have different requirements on quantity, product features, and delivery date, you can provide them a competitive price.
Get a high-quality quote form
Not only use a general form for all stores, each store owner can create a custom quote form with built-in features in our app. In addition, customers are able to upload files to request a quote based on your settings.
Customizable setting options
You can change your setting in the admin app to let customers add a quote for one or many products. Edit or add your store logo and store information for print invoices.
Full features of Request a Quote
- Customize the “Add to Quote” button
- A user-friendly in-app interface makes it easy for you to manage tools the way you want.
- Customize email templates to send customers
- Easily create and manage quote form
- Show current quote status and quoting process
- Include expiry date in the email with PDF invoice
- Instant email notifications for new quotes, comments, or messages.
- Set rules for certain products on whose page you want to show the “Add to Quote” button.
- Customize the quote form
- Enable viewed products
- Enable RFQ for out of stock products
- Option to hide price
- Option to hide “add to cart” button
- Redirect after submitting
Our technical team will help you with any kinds of support or service you might need. Please feel free to contact us. We will reply to you within 24 hours during the weekdays.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I've installed multiple Request a Quote apps and this one is by far the best one. They also have the best support I have ever seen on Shopify. Very responsive and professional. Thank you!
JARMO Jardinería al Momento
Kaylee was awesome! She helped me with the setup of the app and they solved some issues with my page in a very fast and easy way. I totally recommend Request a Quote, they have great customer service!
Your Design Here
Running a business that is based on custom quotes is hard, however Request a Quote had a great price and looked nice. I wanted to thank Kaylee for her help, she was patient and always responded to my emails. My website is running nicely thanks to her!