Arvostelut (483)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. toukokuu 2024

I was very happy with the service. The only comment I would have to anyone reading this is, you have to have a bit of patient. They took care of my issue but I had to wait a couple of days for it to be resolved. Their help department is in Vietnam as so with the time difference there is a delay. Emails are sent that they are looking into the problem and they are very kind. I would highly recommend this product as it does meet all of our needs.

White Rabbit Creative
Kanada
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. huhtikuu 2024

Tried a few quoting apps, and G:Request a Quote + Hide Price is by far the best. The support team is very responsive, and great at getting the app working as needed for my Shopify store.

For my application, needed a way to quote shipping for those items that do not ship for free. So for every product page, collection page, and search results, the "Add to Cart" button is replaced with an "Add to Shipping Quote" button which allows the customer to easily request a shipping quote for those items that do not ship for free.

The items that ship for free retain the "Add to Cart" button, and do not display the "Add to Shipping Quote" button. For these items, they add the item to the cart and checkout as usual.

Again, great app and highly recommend it!

Scott Windmills
Yhdysvallat
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

Customer service is outstanding and the app does exactly what it says it does! Thank you guys.

Wastewater Supply
Yhdysvallat
28. kesäkuu 2024

Easy to use and set up!

Software is nothing without its support, and they do it well!

Great support from the team to help the customers achieve their goals reasonably.

SwagThat.eu
Tšekki
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. heinäkuu 2024

Our support requests were answered and solved very quickly. Even some light customization was possible. Have to recommend this app!

Vally
Suomi
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2024

The team were super helpful with the specific issues we had integrating with our theme.

Coffex Coffee Roasters
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. heinäkuu 2024

Fast processing of the problem. Thanks.

LocLum
Espanja
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
3. kesäkuu 2024

Great App. I get a lot of inquiries with this tool and the support is great too. They respond quick.

Gewerbefabrik
Saksa
16. huhtikuu 2024

The team is very nice. She helps me to fix the different difficulties about my website and reply to all my question. I love this kind of customer service.

I recommend without hesitation.

Exclusivity Events
Ranska
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
31. toukokuu 2024

SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND SUPER FAST ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

Halmo Automobilia