Arvostelut (480)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. heinäkuu 2024

Excellent plugin and support.

Allied Connectors
5. maaliskuu 2024

I have been looking for an app like this for a long time. As a designer for both custom and standard product, I wanted more of my high end pieces to be an "inquiry only", but to still be in the same mix as the rest of my products. This is seamless and the tech support was phenomenal to work with. Very professional, very quick to respond. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Candice Luter | Art+Interiors
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. heinäkuu 2024

Haley was amazing in helping me set up a plugin on my store. I was just trying out the app, unsure if I’d keep it, but her quick and friendly support made all the difference. The app is great, but Haley’s stellar service has convinced me to keep it, even if I don’t end up using it (though I will because it offers all the features I need). Thanks, Haley :)

HENDRICKS
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
8. heinäkuu 2024

App does everything I needed to hide prices for our products. Also great efficient support from Haley

My Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

Both times that I've contacted the support team, they were responsive and diligent in solving the matter.

Emerymark USA
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. maaliskuu 2024

I would say that the app works perfectly. It works well. But the support team made every adjustment I needed and it now works great.

Kolo Collection
26. maaliskuu 2024

Top Notch After Sales! Haley is a superhero! Great job team!

Just Bathroomware
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

They were able to promptly address some custom style issues we encountered. They were very patient and professional.

IrriGuru
Kiina
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 28. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing support, they fixed my issue really quickly, even if it was Chinese lunar Year!

I recommend!

Update : I had another issue in june 2024 and as always, the team worked really hard and went out of their way to make everything work. Always responsive and following up quickly with updates

Body Gym équipements