Avis (480)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 juin 2024

The support is very helpful even though it is not part our there content

Rockford
Philippines
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2024

Fantastic app that allows ability to hide prices and add buttons to request a detailed and relevant quote for your products. Also great back end support!

MODE Auto Concepts
Australie
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2024

Inquiries are very important for our store, and this system offers powerful functionality. It is also very easy to make changes. When I encounter problems, the staff are very patient in helping me resolve them.

禮歐禮贈品
Taïwan
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

Been testing this app for a few months now, and so far, everything is working out great. It has all the options you could need and is easy to setup. The support is always available, though you have to be a bit patient and wait for a day sometimes for a response. I had a few issues with the email notifications, and Haley from their support team and their developers worked to resolve them. Recommended!

Intimus Shredders
États-Unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

Haley and her team have been very very helpful in customizing the app. They are fast in replying to emails. Highly recommended! Our business is B2B in medical sales.

Minerva Health Solutions Inc.
États-Unis
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2024

I used a different quote request app for a year. While preparing for the website renewal, I discovered SA Request a Quote, Hide Price, and after comparing the price and features, I decided to set up this app.
During the setup period, I am very grateful for accommodating many customization requests and ensuring it works properly. Now, it has become the perfect quote request app, perhaps even exceeding expectations.

Although we have yet to receive customer feedback as the website renewal is still in progress, I believe our customers will be very satisfied.

Thank you for all the help. The other apps from the developer group samita.io are also excellent.

I strongly recommend these apps.

ACE TRADING CANADA LTD
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2024

Customer service for this app is amazing. We are setting up a new website for large bulky products in the building industry where we can't be sure of shipping costs. We needed an app so customers can see our full range of products and send what they are interested in to us for a quotation. We had a few issues and design details we needed help with and Haley and the team sorted it out for us super fast. Highly recommend

Janelle Kitchens
Nouvelle-Zélande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

We found this app as we didn't want customers to be able to purchase online, but to generate "quotes" for a more personalised 1-on-1 experience.

This app did exactly that. We had a few technical issues along the way, but Haley and the team came back to me straight away with an acknowledgment of the ticket and the issue was often resolved within 24 hours. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a similar solution.

Henry Blake
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

Highly recommend this application; it is fully functional. If there are any issues, the customer service and technical team are very patient and professional, assisting in solving any problems.

南十字書屋
Taïwan
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 mai 2024

Sorted out issue straight away with button placement no bother at all. Great Service. Ask for Haley :)

The Back Nine