Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Warahuus Landquart HGVL

Very arrogant business behavior - no answers even after two, three mails.
Don't count on this business! Look for better business partners,

First of all: all my spam folder does not contain any mail from Globo.

Second: software supplier should never ever put screen shots on public websites containing passwords

Third: software supplier should never ever put screen shots on public websites containing email addresses

Fourth: We got even no emails from Globo, even when we use there website contact form - tried three times

Fifth: It seems I'm not the only one which has "communication problems" with Globo. Just read the comments from 6th May from Canada.

If I would be a software provider, I would be very worry about what's happen with my clients mail. I would check all my website and look where the missing mails from my website email forms are sticking. That's a key information channel and not a sleeping chat window!

The "try" what I saw was a screenshot.... We never got the messages - also not the reply from your website online form requests. The presented screenshots seems to be from the support and not from your "so called" sales team, which also should give answers on ANY email requests.

May 12, 2020

Hi there,

I dont' understand what happened with your email. I have never get your response.
You can see I reply you 2 times.
First time: https://prnt.sc/sfpqz8
Other times: https://prnt.sc/sfpsec

Please check on your junk(spam) folder.
If you are not available on email, Our team also available on live chat now.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards,
Helen

----------
Sorry for the screenshots issue. I already updated it.
As you can see our team has tried to connect with you. but we haven't yet receive any email from you.

WESTERN CANADIAN ROCKWELL INC

Would not recommend this site to anyone, twice my email disappeared and never received min 50 emails

Alberta Gold Equipment

This app edited my page without my knowledge. It added pages, and I wouldn't have known. I just so happened to glance past my recent history and noticed something on there that I wasn't familiar with. They added request for quote to my page without asking my permission at all. If I wanted to add a form about quotes, I would have done so myself. TERRIBLE

April 9, 2019

Thank for your review.
I think there are misunderstanding here. Our app doesn't edit your page. We created 2 new pages when you install the app.
1. Request for quote
2. Quote history

Two pages are necessary for quote solution. It doesn't effect to your current store. If you uninstall the app, you could delete the pages easily.

About adding form: The app has form builder with drag&drop. I think you haven't yet discover the feature. It help you to create a quote form without coding skill. Please contact us if you need help to create your form.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Helen

D And G Trophies

Bad app, this app change all your product and collection pages when you install it without ask you.
Just install this app and all your product will have the request quote option enabled with the product and collection page changed with bug.
You can't choose first witch product have to get the option, you have to disabled all the products you don't want have it one by one and bugs will stay on those pages.