Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote via the Shopify store.

Alberta Gold Equipment

This app edited my page without my knowledge. It added pages, and I wouldn't have known. I just so happened to glance past my recent history and noticed something on there that I wasn't familiar with. They added request for quote to my page without asking my permission at all. If I wanted to add a form about quotes, I would have done so myself. TERRIBLE

April 9, 2019

Thank for your review.
I think there are misunderstanding here. Our app doesn't edit your page. We created 2 new pages when you install the app.
1. Request for quote
2. Quote history

Two pages are necessary for quote solution. It doesn't effect to your current store. If you uninstall the app, you could delete the pages easily.

About adding form: The app has form builder with drag&drop. I think you haven't yet discover the feature. It help you to create a quote form without coding skill. Please contact us if you need help to create your form.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Helen

D And G Trophies

Bad app, this app change all your product and collection pages when you install it without ask you.
Just install this app and all your product will have the request quote option enabled with the product and collection page changed with bug.
You can't choose first witch product have to get the option, you have to disabled all the products you don't want have it one by one and bugs will stay on those pages.