Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Galerie Roschlaub GmbH

Great app! Fits our requirements perfectly. The customer service did a good job with helping to solve problems. Thank you!

Advance Safety Equipment

Our theme required custom help to get the plugin activated. Customer service replied quick and made it all happen in 2 business days!

Wholesale Home

The best quote app that I found for a decent price. Does the basic functionality that is needed. They can definitely improve on speed and making the app feel more streamlined. The app tends to crash and it is hard to customize by yourself.

Essential Tees

I was having an issue with the RFQ features showing up in my menu (ended up being my fault....nothing wrong with the app). When I reached out to support for help, they replied VERY quickly and expertly. My issue was resolved almost effortlessly.

MyVizuri

Support is great! Being new to shopify Emma helped me out by getting everything looking and working exactly how I wanted.

Charles and Hunt Shop

The customer support has been amazing. They've been able to fix any issues I've had within 24 hours of my request. Highly recommed.

Ayla NY

This app seems like it will meet our needs well. I would have liked more documentation of how features function, such as the Quote History page. But Customer Support has been quick to respond and fill that information gap. They're friendly too.

Leister Benelux

Easy to install and to operate. The app did not work right away. Not all prices where hidden as expected. With good help of the service team it finally works great.

Seginus Lighting

Globo request a quote is an excellent and reliable app. It's the only app that allows to hide the prices and change the add to cart button to a request a quote button. The email communications with customers are solid and reliable. With the excellent and very responsive support from Emma and her team, we were able to customize the buttons and pop up message to our own style and also the email templates to the customers and those we get. The app also allows the customer to add files to their requests. The only reason that I'm not giving the app 5 stars rating is because it is not fully integrated with the Shopify customer list and when we convert a request for a quote to a draft order we need to enter again the customer's information to the draft quote. This takes extra time. Should it be integrated with the Shopify customer database would also allow for our marketing system to add the new customer to its list. This app and its support team is highly recommended by us!

Al Obaidly Trading & Services W.L.L.

There was a issue installing the App in the beginning but the technical team was quick on to solve the issue once they came to notice it. I appreciate their swiftness. Overall a good app.

Previous 1