Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Al Obaidly Trading & Services W.L.L.

There was a issue installing the App in the beginning but the technical team was quick on to solve the issue once they came to notice it. I appreciate their swiftness. Overall a good app.

OneUp Rehab Solutions

Helpful team! Processed requests as needed. Emma helped change various integrations as they popped up. Overall, very easy to use App!

TonyS Online Brand Store

The assistance I received in uploading this app was first class.
There was a few features I was looking for from the app but currently they are not available so there are only 4 Stars.
However, I will update to 5 Stars once the app receives the updates.

EASE

This app enables customer to generate a quote, but with no total cost! I like that you can customise email template but am really looking forward to being able to give the customers a final price, with a vat breakdown if possible. I am told this is coming in the next 2 months. Overall good app.

SVS CounterMeasures Training

It works but for what I need I have to pay for the ability to just have the product request a quote. This should be standard with shopify

Micron Laser

Great app for allowing our customer to request multiple RFQs at the same time. We can then quickly turn around and create orders.

Ultimate Leisure Shop

Yes it goodw ŕerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrrrrrrtttrrttttttþŕrrrrdhgjhhjhmjkyhhibuctxkbogtd4fuguf5syviguv5vycy

Humboldt Sky

Just like many reviewers have said, Globo provides excellent support. They stayed on my issues stemming from a problematic theme (I think) till the bugs particular to my site was solved. I'm new to the the app but so far think I made the right choice. Will update my 4-star review once I've used it enough to be able to make a longer-term assessment.