G:Request a Quote + Hide Price

G:Request a Quote + Hide Price | Reviews

by Globo

Request a Quote, Hide Price, Request Quotes, Make an Offer

Spatial Technologies Online Store

The team at globo customized the app to fit my needs in a short turnaround and 100% met my expectations. great team and response time

Grupo La Central

Excellent app! Ive been using it for over a year now and if there is any kind of support I need their team gives a quick solution. I would keep using it and widely recommend it!

Sim & Skills

Exceptional customer support! I've been using this app for a few months, it's well designed and my customers have no trouble using it. Whenever I've needed support, like when I recently upgraded my website theme, the team have been very quick to help.

Boomhydro

Fast customer support! These guys doing very fast and amazing customer support. They fixed the problem within 30 minutes after sending an email to them.

AFS

Globo did a really good job!
Their customer service is very friendly and address our problem very quickly. I will continue to use Globo other apps in the near future.

Alcohonly

every since i have problems , they always figure it out and solve the problems immeditately. It really help me a lot!!!

Sentry Wiring

We love this app; the support team at Globo has been incredibly helpful and hands-on with the adjustments we've needed. They are quick to respond and help with whatever is needed, and have been incredibly reliable.

L&W Industries

This app did everything I needed it too. When I needed help on some certain issues, their team was responsive to come and and fix them. Great app and even better team.

FA Australia

Pretty decent app, support team was very helpful and even assisted with updating my site. I would recommend!

Inspyer Lighting

The app was easy to install and did 90% of what we needed, for the other 10% the Globo team have completed custom developments that means we have exactly what we wanted. Their response times were excellent, can't fault their service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18