Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

LiveInAmbience

So far I am impressed - The app does exactly what I need it to and when I emailed them for support regarding a feature that was not working as I wanted it to, they fixed this very quickly! No complaints here :)

Contemporary Tapware

The app is simple to use and perfect for what we needed. Most importantly their support team is amazing! We had issues installing the app with our custom theme. We contacted their support team and they fixed our issues within a few hours!! I we are only using the free version at this stage too. Highly recommend the Globo teams and this app.

Axdent

Perfect app, perfect staff! Not necessary to know anything. They will handle what you need. Write them and settle back.

Spark Promotions

Great customer service, quick, was able to help me with the customization options I needed for my site.

Lucky Furniture & Handicrafts

Emma was very pro active and very prompt with assisting regarding a some issue! Would definitely recommend them !

monocreativity

Globo is one of the best apps. Very good and helpful support. Thanks for Emma and Sarah. We recommend applications.

WA Pool Warehouse

fast and reliable support on get the app working with a custom theme.

so if you have a theme that has a lot of place that need products to hide price and add to cart. it is possible to get the app to be configured for it.

B-OX

This app has great features & great support. Super-fast, and helpful support team. Thanks for installing the app.

MOIRE

Great app, Great Support!
That’s what I needed. This app have great features & great support.
I had a small issue and the support resolved it within a minutes!

Spector Athletics

excellent customer service, they integrated this app into my new theme and adjusted the position of the button on the product page as requested, very quick and efficient. Shout out to Helen who was my contact. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13