Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Premier Lab Tables

This app is easy to install and set up. The support team was able to resolve an issue I had quickly.

Verotti Bathroom Culture

We've only used Globo Apps RFQ for a short while, but it has worked very well for us, and our communication with support has been helpful and prompt.
Another highlight of the app was we were able to edit our site code to use our current button designs with the new RFQ functionality.

KONDO

Very useful and kind app.I used this app because I wanted a button other than the button to add to the cart. You can select to hide the button for each product. You can customize the contact form, emails to customers and notifications to the store. Occasionally bug-like errors occur, but app support responds very quickly. Few app developers respond so quickly. A very reliable partner.

Schimmel Distribution

Great and useful app! Staff were also very helpful and quick to fix a problem I needed solved, would recommend.

obniz store

Excellent App! My Sales Team satisfy this function for selling price hided products. Some other similar App doesn't work but this was perfect

BWA

Helpful App
Great help from the support ! They answered quickly and were nice. Thank you Helen :)..

Pressure Vacuum Level

We needed some changes made because of our theme and Emma with the help of the support team at Globo Software Solution JSC did just that without any issues or delays.

Mighty Imprints

I needed an app that could focus on quoting instead of capturing orders. Globo was quick to respond to help requests and get the app working on my site. Great service!

The Classic Outfitter

Having used a number of Quoting apps, this is by far the best. Loads of customisation capability and integrates very well with themes such as Prestige. Great Customer Service too. Watch out for tricky CSS reset if you make any configuration changes.

greenstore.hk

Even though we are using the free version as a trial, the team is helpful to fix the issue. Thank you for their quick action.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17