G:Request a Quote + Hide Price , 302 reviews

4.9
October 19, 2022

Great app, easy to use and our customers appreciate it! Also the customer service behind this app is what really stands out, very helpful and quick response!

Concert Gear
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
October 14, 2022

We have to give customer service 10/10. When we installed there was an issue and got resolved very fast. This app is super easy to use. Really recommend.

Konkretus
Colombia
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 11, 2022

The app has a great assistance! The app is really easy to use, and the support team is very quick to reply!

grupojapa
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 3, 2022

when it comes to ease of using the app, well this is the one that you need. Great support and prompt on response and action.

OTBUAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 29, 2022

We are an online retailer that has recently ventured into wholesale. We wanted to have both retail and wholesale products on our website, so we needed an app that could help with hiding prices and adding a RQF to the wholesale products while still having our retail side running smoothly. This app is very easy to use and the support team has been extremely helpful and quick to fix any problems that we have had so far. I would highly recommend this app.

Gretmol
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2022

Really great support team who were able to help me in minutes! Emma was really helpful. App has been good so far.

Designers Collection
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 21, 2022

We're building a B2B store with complex payment and shipping requirements and restructured our store to an RFQ one using Globo's Request Quote app. It has all the basic functionalities you need for quoting together with Shopify's Draft Order features and we're managing our orders now successfully via this app. Even if a functionality you need is missing, Globo has a very responsive and flexible customer support and would find a spontaneous solution for you. Thumbs up!

Joyride Garage
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 19, 2022

I bumped into something and couldn't figure things out, but the help and support I've got from Globo put me out of my misery :) It was spot on. Thanks!

Bypass
Romania
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 19, 2022

I used the app to manage new B2B customers. I really like how easy it is to setup, use and integrations available.

Mawu Africa
Kenya
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 9, 2022

Best company here at Shopify app store. Fast customer service and good quality software including this one. Works without problem!

Theramart