Convert quote to order
The app helps make direct interactions between you & customers for price negotiations. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
Request a Quote button
The button makes your eCommerce customers feel like they are shopping in a real store by offering them the possibility of get a quote
Increase the conversion rate
Overall, this app helps your store to obtain and maintain a high conversion rate and also to increase purchases made at your store
About G:Request a Quote + Hide Price
How Globo Request a Quote Works
Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form. After they submit a price quote, an email will be sent to you automatically (store owner).
Convert a quote to an order
If you agree with your customers’ bargain price, you can convert the "request a quote" to an order as well as an invoice. An order email will be automatically sent to your customer. The customer then just needs to final checkout to complete the order.
Upload file to request a quote
Depending on your business, and products, you may need your customers to send you a photo, a PDF file, etc. to give them a reasonable price. Request a Quote app supports this feature with the following file extensions: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, STL, STP, STEP, DOC, DOCX, TXT, CSV, and PDF. If you require other file extensions, please contact us.
Editable email template
Email communication is indispensable for online businesses. That's why this app allows you to edit email templates that are sent to you and your customers. You can edit your shop’s logo, email content, and other information. The customers’ submitted data is displayed on the email as well.
Customizable quotes form with Form Builder
You can create a complex quote form without any coding experience because “Request a Quote” app provides a form building feature. It is an easy-to-use tool to build a "quote form" by using it’s drag-drop function.
Hide product price and Add to Cart button
You can hide product prices and “Add to cart” buttons in the settings section with just one click.
Request a Quote - Full Feature List
- Build request for quote forms using drag-drop
- Supports unlimited number of RFQ form fields
- Allow customers to upload a file via the quote form
- Customizable quote form, button, text.
- Supports all kinds of HTML input including text, checkbox, radio, dropdown selection, date time, HTML text, and file upload.
- Convert a quote to orders and send an invoice to the customers
- Automated Email to admin and customer when the customer submits a request for quotation
- Supports customizable email content, and subject
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- (Optional) Display "Add to quote" button on the product list and display quick view of the collection page
- (Optional) Display quick quote form on product's detail page.
- Allow store owner to leave a comment on each quote
- (Optional) Hide product price and "Add to cart" button
- (Version 3.0) Export Quotes to CSV
- (Version 3.0) Print a quote
- (Version 3.0) Edit products on a quote.
- Bold Product Options,
- Infinite Options
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The app was easy to install and did 90% of what we needed, for the other 10% the Globo team have completed custom developments that means we have exactly what we wanted. Their response times were excellent, can't fault their service!
I needed to contact customer service for assistance. Customer service responded very quick and helped out my situation. I was very impressed with their speedy service. Thanks
So far so good! Just installed it! The support team is super responsive and made a couple tweaks for us! Going to help us manage our quotes so much better!