Convert quote to order
The app helps make direct interactions between you & customers for price negotiations. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
Request a Quote button
The button makes your eCommerce customers feel like they are shopping in a real store by offering them the possibility of get a quote
Increase the conversion rate
Overall, this app helps your store to obtain and maintain a high conversion rate and also to increase purchases made at your store
About Globo Request a Quote
How Globo Request a Quote Works
Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form. After they submit a price quote, an email will be sent to you automatically (store owner).
Convert a quote to an order
If you agree with your customers’ bargain price, you can convert the "request a quote" to an order as well as an invoice. An order email will be automatically sent to your customer. The customer then just needs to final checkout to complete the order.
Upload file to request a quote
Depending on your business, and products, you may need your customers to send you a photo, a PDF file, etc. to give them a reasonable price. Request a Quote app supports this feature with the following file extensions: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, STL, STP, STEP, DOC, DOCX, TXT, CSV, and PDF. If you require other file extensions, please contact us.
Editable email template
Email communication is indispensable for online businesses. That's why this app allows you to edit email templates that are sent to you and your customers. You can edit your shop’s logo, email content, and other information. The customers’ submitted data is displayed on the email as well.
Customizable quotes form with Form Builder
You can create a complex quote form without any coding experience because “Request a Quote” app provides a form building feature. It is an easy-to-use tool to build a "quote form" by using it’s drag-drop function.
Hide product price and Add to Cart button
You can hide product prices and “Add to cart” buttons in the settings section with just one click.
Request a Quote - Full Feature List
- Build request for quote forms using drag-drop
- Supports unlimited number of RFQ form fields
- Allow customers to upload a file via the quote form
- Customizable quote form, button, text.
- Supports all kinds of HTML input including text, checkbox, radio, dropdown selection, date time, HTML text, and file upload.
- Convert a quote to orders and send an invoice to the customers
- Automated Email to admin and customer when the customer submits a request for quotation
- Supports customizable email content, and subject
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- (Optional) Display "Add to quote" button on the product list and display quick view of the collection page
- (Optional) Display quick quote form on product's detail page.
- Allow store owner to leave a comment on each quote
- (Optional) Hide product price and "Add to cart" button
- (Version 3.0) Export Quotes to CSV
- (Version 3.0) Print a quote
- (Version 3.0) Edit products on a quote.
- Bold Product Options,
- Infinite Options
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Request a Quote
Editable email template
Email automatically for the new quote
Unlimited number of quotes
Customizable RFQ form
Hide Add to Cart button
Everything in Premium plan
Convert Quote to Order
Export quotes to CSV
RFQ form with file upload
Max file size: 10MB
Storage size: 500MB
Everything in Pro plan
PDF attached to RFQ email
REST API access
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Three Balls Red
Great support team. It's pretty much the best request a quote app for Shopify. We required a minor customisation and the team did it for us. Highly recommended.
This app seems like it will meet our needs well. I would have liked more documentation of how features function, such as the Quote History page. But Customer Support has been quick to respond and fill that information gap. They're friendly too.
By far the best quote request app I found. Also, support is awesome, I needed some small custom changes and they where very helpful.