Convert quote to order
The app helps make direct interactions between you & customers for price negotiations. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
Request a Quote button
The button makes your eCommerce customers feel like they are shopping in a real store by offering them the possibility of get a quote
Increase the conversion rate
Overall, this app helps your store to obtain and maintain a high conversion rate and also to increase purchases made at your store
About Globo Request a Quote
How Globo Request a Quote Works
Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form. After they submit a price quote, an email will be sent to you automatically (store owner).
Convert a quote to an order
If you agree with your customers’ bargain price, you can convert the "request a quote" to an order as well as an invoice. An order email will be automatically sent to your customer. The customer then just needs to final checkout to complete the order.
Upload file to request a quote
Depending on your business, and products, you may need your customers to send you a photo, a PDF file, etc. to give them a reasonable price. Request a Quote app supports this feature with the following file extensions: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, STL, STP, STEP, DOC, DOCX, TXT, CSV, and PDF. If you require other file extensions, please contact us.
Editable email template
Email communication is indispensable for online businesses. That's why this app allows you to edit email templates that are sent to you and your customers. You can edit your shop’s logo, email content, and other information. The customers’ submitted data is displayed on the email as well.
Customizable quotes form with Form Builder
You can create a complex quote form without any coding experience because “Request a Quote” app provides a form building feature. It is an easy-to-use tool to build a "quote form" by using it’s drag-drop function.
Hide product price and Add to Cart button
You can hide product prices and “Add to cart” buttons in the settings section with just one click.
Request a Quote - Full Feature List
- Build request for quote forms using drag-drop
- Supports unlimited number of RFQ form fields
- Allow customers to upload a file via the quote form
- Customizable quote form, button, text.
- Supports all kinds of HTML input including text, checkbox, radio, dropdown selection, date time, HTML text, and file upload.
- Convert a quote to orders and send an invoice to the customers
- Automated Email to admin and customer when the customer submits a request for quotation
- Supports customizable email content, and subject
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- (Optional) Display "Add to quote" button on the product list and display quick view of the collection page
- (Optional) Display quick quote form on product's detail page.
- Allow store owner to leave a comment on each quote
- (Optional) Hide product price and "Add to cart" button
- (Version 3.0) Export Quotes to CSV
- (Version 3.0) Print a quote
- (Version 3.0) Edit products on a quote.
- Bold Product Options,
- Infinite Options
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Request a Quote
Editable email template
Email automatically for the new quote
Unlimited number of quotes
Customizable RFQ form
Hide Add to Cart button
Everything in Premium plan
Convert Quote to Order
Export quotes to CSV
RFQ form with file upload
Max file size: 10MB
Storage size: 500MB
Everything in Pro plan
PDF attached to RFQ email
REST API access
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I struggled to get the button to integrate onto the featured product, but I reached out to support, and they assisted me within a few hours. Really cool. Thanks folks
The Modern Workspace
I'm really hesitant about installing apps from Shopify's app store just because I have no idea what I'm getting into. With my business, shipping and delivery is a huge variable and because of this, my customers need to request a quote. This app has done exactly what I need it to do. Adds a button to your product page, creates a "quote history" page and a "request for quote" page, allows you to use the form builder to gather the necessary details on the "request for quote" page, and allows those quotes to be forwarded via email with all the details. Ran into one issue that I believe was related to the coding of my theme, brought it up and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. I also asked for an additional request which they completed in less than 12 hours. So far I'm happy with their team and will keep using Globo going forward.
Fantastic app, fantastic team, the customer service is always really great and helpful. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.