Quick Quote

Quick Quote

by W3trends Inc.

Let your customers request quotes through your cart.

Msno

First of all, fantastic customer support.

Quick Quota are perfect for mye webshop. Our shop sell pavement, granite etc ... etc ...and our customers wants Quota's (offer) for their project before they buy, so the standard Shopify checkout would not work for us.

After som customisation from the w3trend team, the Quick Quota app are now perfect for our use.

w3trends support, are just fantastic, and have made my every wish come thru. 12 days left until moving our existing webstore, and relaunching in our brand new gorgeous Shopify Store.

Thank's guys for helping me, and i hope i have not been too much a pain in your ass :)

Industrial Furniture

Good start... but its not intuitive.

Takes forever to add items, doesnt see like it pulls info from existing customers, and the quote I received in my email takes me directly to my website. I don't see the quote. I uninstalled right away.

I'll give it another chance a bit further in development.

Medsav Solutions

We received undivided attention when it came to assisting us with implementing this app into our website and making a few changes here and there to fit our needs and wants. Glad that we found this app. It's what we've been waiting for. Now customers can submit their quotes and we can spend more time on running our business. I recommend it!!!

Maxsur

Not only is the app great, the support from the developer is fast, and he is very easy to work with!

I highly recommend this app, it makes the bidding process very easy, and converting a quote into an order is a breeze.

Card Machine Outlet

Great app to create quotes! Saves us alot of time as we can now send quotes directly from Shopify instead of creating a manual quote. Customers can also pay for the quote on Shopify.

1 2 4 Next